E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Councils do exactly what they want even if they have a consultation or objections are made by the public my wifes good friend has had a fish and chip restaurant trading for over 30 years and a Large fish and chip chain decided to take the Natwest bank which recently closed which is right next door to turn into a fish and chip restaurant which would seat over 200 there was over 500 objections but as always brown envelopes win over .

So who do you think is in control of the brown envelopes in the EU?

Jean-Claude Juncker has a net worth of $2.6 Million

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What you can see!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What you can see!

Oh I don't think he'll ever struggle to stump up for a plate of foie gras and a glass of fine wine to go with it.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

? And mr brexit Jacob Rees Smogs company just how much tax did they pay last year a bit fat zero and he wants an even bigger Brucey bonus by makings an bigger tax free haven by leaving the EU the blind leading the blind for the working class what a joke ? as for brown envelopes now thats very very interesting !!!!! Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

? And mr brexit Jacob Rees Smogs company just how much tax did they pay last year a bit fat zero and he wants an even bigger Brucey bonus by makings an bigger tax free haven by leaving the EU the blind leading the blind for the working class what a joke ? as for brown envelopes now thats very very interesting !!!!!

Rich people dont get rich giving money away no matter where they live,the more they get the more they keep

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And mr brexit Jacob Rees Smogs company just how much tax did they pay last year a bit fat zero and he wants an even bigger Brucey bonus by makings an bigger tax free haven by leaving the EU the blind leading the blind for the working class what a joke as for brown envelopes now thats very very interesting !!!!!s in taxes

Jacob Rees-Mogg got wealthy through a combination of inheritance and a rather lucrative business career and what he pays in taxes is between him and the taxman.

That still leaves us with the question of brown envelopes and the EU.

A certain Mr Soros seems to crop up at a lot of meetings/dinners, which is odd considering that he lives in the US and is persona non grata in his own European country of birth.

Follow the money.

I don't think that they make brown envelopes this big.

https://thefinanser.com/2018/07/much-nigel-farage-make-brexit.html/

In 2018 Nigel Farage had a net worth of £2.4 million and an income of around £800,000 p.a.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Comodities trading, broadcast careers and after dinner speaking pay well and he has a nice fat salary from a job that he's been trying to divest himself of for 25 years.

Follow the money.

I don't think that they make brown envelopes this big.

https://thefinanser.com/2018/07/much-nigel-farage-make-brexit.html/

In 2018 Nigel Farage had a net worth of £2.4 million and an income of around £800,000 p.a.

?? love it but does it really surprise you not a tiny bit .

And today its been announced 40-50 Tory Brexit mps have now got a plan to oust there leader in next few weeks even though they voted to keep her giving her a full vote of confidence to keep her there for a year but because things are going there way they now want to change the rules and have another vote strange that very strange indeed.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg