E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Nigel Farages car involved in car crash his chauffeur driven vehicle collided with a vintage jaguar and the driver of the jaguar did not have kind words for Farage he said he literally took off straight after the accident not even checking to see if everybody was ok the driver of jaguar said who the hell does he think he is but thats parr for the course for him anyway .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And this has what to do with brexit?

He wasnt driving why should he care the driver is the one who deals with the crash

If he has done something illegal i am sure the police will enjoy interviewing him

If it goes to court then i am sure the truth will come out pointless reading headlines in the media they all lie remember,unless you were there ofcourse to put us right?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The job of the chauffeur is to get his client safely to where he is going with minimal stress. That means removing his client from the scene as soon as the legal/insurance details have been exchanged.

It's quite likely that the "chauffeur" is also a bodyguard of sorts and the number one rule in that industry is "Protect your principle", which again means getting him out of any potentially sketchy situation.

The driver was doing his job.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Shall we start a conspiracy theory ?its near to him being voted for in the euro elections a bit of bad media could be handy for the others.

Not asgood as a plane crash but times are hard

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And this has what to do with brexit?

He wasnt driving why should he care the driver is the one who deals with the crash

If he has done something illegal i am sure the police will enjoy interviewing him

If it goes to court then i am sure the truth will come out pointless reading headlines in the media they all lie remember,unless you were there ofcourse to put us right?

He didnt even have the curiosity to make sure the driver of the other vechle was ok he is a **** anybody who is involved in car accident allways makes sure people are fine been there myself to walk away well it says it all wont go down to well . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

If the guy was well enough to be abusive and swearing, why on earth would Farage hang around?

I'm surprised he even got out of the vehicle. Ordinarily, he would have been told to stay put and then transfer to a second car as soon as it was in position.

You seem to forget that like Tommy Robinson, who has received several Osman warnings and been assaulted several times while campaigning, there are nutters out there who would want to see Farage dead - in fact there are nutters out there who have already tried to make that happen by tampering with his car.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If the guy was well enough to be abusive and swearing, why on earth would Farage hang around?

I'm surprised he even got out of the vehicle. Ordinarily, he would have been told to stay put and then transfer to a second car as soon as it was in position.

You seem to forget that like Tommy Robinson, who has received several Osman warnings and been assaulted several times while campaigning, there are nutters out there who would want to see Farage dead - in fact there are nutters out there who have already tried to make that happen by tampering with his car.

A toddler was in the car crying and he couldnt be bothered sorry bad toad he lives 2 miles away from car owner whos car was written off he owns a pub the gentleman said man of people my arse .

Untitled-1.jpg

He didnt even have the curiosity to make sure the driver of the other vechle was ok he is a **** anybody who is involved in car accident allways makes sure people are fine been there myself to walk away well it says it all wont go down to well .

Why would he care ? Hes a politition they only care for themselves ,they have not cared sending thousands of people to their deaths if they have some agenda to fill i am sure a toddler is not even worth a millisecond of thought to them.

He gets my vote great chap and does what he says unlike the rest ,should be knighted ,his poop is probably more intelligent than most mp's

So you can provide a link to the statistics where everybody checks to see if the other party is ok ,in one of my crashed the diver just drove off ,theres one up your posteria

Your still leeching of the media were you there to whitness him not checking? As you KEEP telling us the media are all liers biased gutter press fit for toilet paper where are you getting your eye whitness unbiased facts from? a cow?

I am sure today a fine income could be made suing people stating on public forums posting untruths you should be carefull ,media can put a small box in the middle of a paper saying whoops we made a mistake so take care!

Edited by chesters1

Why would he care ? Hes a politition they only care for themselves ,they have not cared sending thousands of people to their deaths if they have some agenda to fill i am sure a toddler is not even worth a millisecond of thought to them.

He gets my vote great chap and does what he says unlike the rest ,should be knighted ,his poop is probably more intelligent than most mp's

So you can provide a link to the statistics where everybody checks to see if the other party is ok ,in one of my crashed the diver just drove off ,theres one up your posteria

Your still leeching of the media were you there to whitness him not checking? As you KEEP telling us the media are all liers biased gutter press fit for toilet paper where are you getting your eye whitness unbiased facts from? a cow?

I am sure today a fine income could be made suing people stating on public forums posting untruths you should be carefull ,media can put a small box in the middle of a paper saying whoops we made a mistake so take care!

We if its total shite he would be Suing a lot of tabloids its all over them all .

Untitled-1.jpg

A toddler was in the car crying and he couldnt be bothered sorry bad toad he lives 2 miles away from car owner whos car was written off he owns a pub the gentleman said man of people my arse .

Spare me the feels.