E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

A foolish respondent who doesn't have any real understanding of the geopolitical realities and ignores questions that are difficult, choosing instead to change the subject.

We don't even have to look off the AnglersNet site to find one of those....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

A foolish respondent who doesn't have any real understanding of the geopolitical realities and ignores questions that are difficult, choosing instead to change the subject.

We don't even have to look off the AnglersNet site to find one of those....

Our next PM ? clown !!! It just gets better Johnson doesnt know what is his own brexit plan is but that goes right across board with Brexit neither does anybody else and this is supposedly our next PM .if we are looking for a disaster with Brexit he is the kiddy to take us there .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-admits-doesnt-know-18130561

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Perhaps not Boris's finest moment, but then I'm not a Tory and he's not PM - yet.

Tell me though, how do you feel about Britain being forced to bail out Deutsche Bank to the tune of 200 billion Euros on top of any EU deal?

That's more than £2,500 from every man, woman and child in the UK.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

A foolish respondent who doesn't have any real understanding of the geopolitical realities and ignores questions that are difficult, choosing instead to change the subject.We don't even have to look off the AnglersNet site to find one of those....

What I find very difficult to believe Ken, given the monotonous repetition of these seemingly moronic callers into these talk shows, and the fact that callers are screened coupled with no evidence of identity, is that these callers are actually genuine.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Genuine but not representative - and a lay person calling into a show where they are talking to a professional with computers and direct links to information is always going to lose, just as anyone who heckles a comedian is always going to lose.

I'm more concerned about my liability figures. I know that what I posted reflects what I've read of the likely UK liability if we are still part of the EU when any DB bailout is required but I'm damned if I can find where I saw or read it.

Edited by Ken L

22 billion for a no deal brexit thats the cost to the tax payer madness can only describe anybody see this on the ballot paper the longer Brexit plays out the dirtier it becomes .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-economy-boris-johnson-tory-leadership-business-analysis-a9002681.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes, but if we are still in the EU when (not if) Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank collapse, we will be liable to help with the bailout and that is going to hurt - a lot.

This isn't new news. We've known that both banks are locked in a death spiral for more than 2 years because they failed to clean house after he 2007 banking crisis.

Surely if we dont get a deal we tell the EU their 39 billion wont be coming and come out with a profit after this supposed 22 billion

The EU's threats to greece hopefully wont work with us although i think our leaders will do anything to suck up to the EU for an easy time and whatever their agenda is to make money staying in

If i were the greek leader i would say sorry you made a deal with the old leader we want to void this old agreement and expect a far better one

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Apparently labour now have a 4 point lead in the polls after coming out in favour of a second referendum take it as you want is it younger generation making there mark as they come of age to vote very interesting.

Untitled-1.jpg

Apparently labour now have a 4 point lead in the polls after coming out in favour of a second referendum take it as you want is it younger generation making there mark as they come of age to vote very interesting.

depends what poll you go by YouGov's poll from 3 days ago puts conservatives 4 points ahead of labour who are 1 point behind the brexit party https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/07/12/voting-intention-con-24-brex-21-lab-20-lib-dem-19-

Edited by snakey1