E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

The EU has been managing the cod stock for 40 years so how is it that it and the British fishing industry that it once supported has declined while the fish and fishing industry in Norwegian and Icelandic waters are doing just fine?

Or are you prepared to admit that the CFP has been an environmental disaster?

Weird that you report that the only place to go to catch cod is as far away as possible from Dutch and French ports - why is that do you suppose?

Ken the EU tried to protect cod stocks but as allways cheating goes on lies get told so overfishing goes on but when or if we exit do you think overfishing lies about stocks will stop ? you a very much mistaken Mr Farage shouting about British fishermen he has to be the biggest hypocrite out of 42 meeting he could have attended regarding fishing he attended just 1 .

The big difference about Norway is that for overfishing they throw the book at you not tap you on the back and tell you not to do it again and they are many more miles further north where cod thrive in slightly colder water as I keep telling you the bulk of our whitefish boats go north if Scotland go independent they will be thrown out so a lot of English fishermen will lose with Brexit politics in fishing Brexit is easy no it is t isnt the lies the leave campaign told fishing is just 1 of them .

As for the CFP being an environment disaster how do you work that one out I am intrigued if you really want to know about an environmental disaster look no further than the Yorkshire coast which was classed as breeding area for cod habit all but wiped out but the same has been done all round the uk and they actually wonder why fish stocks are falling off the edge dummys in charge but they are being lied to day after day after day .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

"As for the CFP being an environment disaster how do you work that one out"?

Now read the rest of that paragraph.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

"As for the CFP being an environment disaster how do you work that one out"?

Now read the rest of that paragraph.

Read it and ?????

Have you googled prosecutions for illegal fish landing in the uk

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

This is all over the net aimed specially at those who holiday abroad who voted Brexit and we are better off with Brexit its easy just put your figure in the box and sit back and then cry your eyes out ?.has the penny dropped yet ? !!! Whats the saying there is one born every minute.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/heres-how-many-euros-youll-16701805

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No-one said we will be better off ,the only idiot is you lol

The vote never mentioned better off it said leave or remain

This is pretty much as i remember ,if you believe other people your a fool

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12122349/This-is-what-the-ballot-paper-for-the-EU-referendum-vote-will-look-like.html

Show me where it says better off!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No-one said we will be better off ,the only idiot is you lol

The vote never mentioned better off it said leave or remain

This is pretty much as i remember ,if you believe other people your a fool

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12122349/This-is-what-the-ballot-paper-for-the-EU-referendum-vote-will-look-like.html

Show me where it says better off!

Well if your stupid enough to Make yourself worse off only a man with a wooden head would intentionally do that but you see you have dragged another 50 + million with you call that democratic there is another word for that which I wont print . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I need no reason other than i do not wish to be in ,its very simple ,no pointless links to other peoples opinion ,no links to newspapers you insist on linking to knowing fully well (according to you) are lies .

I do not have a problem with people saying you made your bed lie in it ,i unlike you wont whine like a baby if a packet of pees rises in price until we source cheaper ones from outside the EU

As to the other minor half of the country if you like the EU so much its just 22 miles away from dover ,and dont kid us you give a crap for the remainers you have already told us you need your cheap hols and fags and lots of romanians to be slaves so farmers get rich

I think theres was plenty of people worse off when employing foreigners took english peoples jobs and i know for a fact the poles that replaced english drivers driving my ex bro in laws lorries were mighty **** when romanians took their jobs ,i am sure if the other countries trying to get in the EU get in their labour will be only to willing to take the romanians jobs ,so much for your concern over britain!

He didnt want to sack his brits he HAD to or go under as the competition already did you dont understand supply and demand still!

If your foreign labour wasnt available he would still be employing brits because that would be whats available ! And as there would be a finite supply wages would rise not fall

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I need no reason other than i do not wish to be in ,its very simple ,no pointless links to other peoples opinion ,no links to newspapers you insist on linking to knowing fully well (according to you) are lies .

I do not have a problem with people saying you made your bed lie in it ,i unlike you wont whine like a baby if a packet of pees rises in price until we source cheaper ones from outside the EU

As to the other minor half of the country if you like the EU so much its just 22 miles away from dover ,and dont kid us you give a crap for the remainers you have already told us you need your cheap hols and fags and lots of romanians to be slaves so farmers get rich

I think theres was plenty of people worse off when employing foreigners took english peoples jobs and i know for a fact the poles that replaced english drivers driving my ex bro in laws lorries were mighty **** when romanians took their jobs ,i am sure if the other countries trying to get in the EU get in their labour will be only to willing to take the romanians jobs ,so much for your concern over britain!

So in the 80ss when they were building a brand new Steele complex in Poland and 1000s of British workers I know many who went to work there so they stole the polish workers jobs naive Chesters and that Link gives tell you the real facts of brexit not some fantasy that supposedly awaits ,a businessman they were interviewing yesterday his company makes safety equipment for building industry he was asked how he was preparing for a no deal brexit and his answer was yes we are prepared we have just opened another factory in Germany thats sums up Brexit perfectly, Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes why was that? OH yes the EU's open border policy! i have watched auf weidershein pet ! (Cheap british builders)

But just how many brits worked in poland? Millions ?

He was sensible opening up a factory in the EU because we have no clue how much the tarrifs will be put on brit stuff by the EU and hopefully being a british based company we get the tax which we lose out on with most foreign companies here!

Edited by chesters1

Yes why was that? OH yes the EU's open border policy! i have watched auf weidershein pet ! (Cheap british builders)

But just how many brits worked in poland? Millions ?

You are on some distant planet those lads who went to Poland were on massive money not cheap labour and plenty who work all round the EU are on far better wages than here then bring it all home with them done exactly that myself .

Like the official figures say EU nationals are leaving in droves infact It could end with more brits in the EU than EU nationals here but non EU nationals will just take there place here there could be a coffee coloured chap coming to live right next to you now wouldnt that be something so its out of the frying pan into the fire .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg