E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I expect some bought telescopes when the news of the world said a bus was found on the moon!i expect some when they couldnt find it believed it was on the dark side and are waiting patiently until it comes round to this day! After all if its in the media it MUST be true!

Cod still looks at the moon every night !

I think the bus on the moon might be true Chesters, I was talking to Elvis Presley the other day because he now works in my local chip shop after he went into hiding and he said he had seen it there!

P.S. I don’t think Clod ‘looks’ at the Moon, more likely he howls at it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

More of a screech...."Reeeee"!

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I think the bus on the moon might be true Chesters, I was talking to Elvis Presley the other day because he now works in my local chip shop after he went into hiding and he said he had seen it there!

P.S. I dont think Clod looks at the Moon, more likely he howls at it.

? Yes sphugh a bit like the fairy tail brexit that the gullible have take in day after day just a dream then you wake up as for the Queen dismissing Johnson? if mam doesn't somebody else certainly will his is a walking disaster his days are numbered remember poor maggy what they did to her boris couldn't lace her boots very soon by by boris ?

And boris your brexit saviours gofer has announced wages to go up to £10 + an hour for the over 21s plashing the cash around like headless chickens never ever can the tories ridicule labour for throwing cash around .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I think the problem was with labour splashing cash about was they didnt have any but did it anyway.

You would rather people didnt get a rise then?

Still on the broken record that only leavers were lied to? The only person that appears to believe it is you!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think the problem was with labour splashing cash about was they didnt have any but did it anyway.

You would rather people didnt get a rise then?

Still on the broken record that only leavers were lied to? The only person that appears to believe it is you!

But who lied the most chesters how much extra cash for the NHS a deal the easiest thing in the world now thats the biggest porky told by the leave side and it isnt finished yet this circus has not finished yet by a very very long way , even if we Brexit 10 years to renegotiate trade deals with our present biggest trading partner I cant wait to see who ARE the real winners with Brexit because it certainly wont be the bulk of those who have been fooled by the leave side they say social unrest if we dont brexit are these dummy's forgetting one just thing there might be social unrest if we Brexit .

Brexit could very soon turn into brexshit.so many false promises.facts not fiction .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2018/mar/28/11-brexit-promises-leavers-quietly-dropped

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All this sound and fury aside, just remind me again what the benefits are of leaving the EU. What, for you personally, will be better once we have left the EU?

'Because we voted to' is not a benefit. Real things. Tell me something I can look forward to, something that will be better than it is now.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

All this sound and fury aside, just remind me again what the benefits are of leaving the EU. What, for you personally, will be better once we have left the EU?

'Because we voted to' is not a benefit. Real things. Tell me something I can look forward to, something that will be better than it is now.

I will likely be slightly worse off financially, at least for a time.

I will have more paperwork if I want to visit the EU.

Conversely, longer term prospects will be better, I'm unlikely to be impacted by the inevitable collapse of German banks or the continent wide welfare collapse engendered by Merkel's unfettered migration policies - but that's all icing, the cake is sovereignty, the ability to participate directly in making laws and policy that affect me and my countrymen and the preservation of identity and culture rather than the grey homogenisation of the EU.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

But who lied the most chesters how much extra cash for the NHS a deal the easiest thing in the world now thats the biggest porky told by the leave side and it isnt finished yet this circus has not finished yet by a very very long way , even if we Brexit 10 years to renegotiate trade deals with our present biggest trading partner I cant wait to see who ARE the real winners with Brexit because it certainly wont be the bulk of those who have been fooled by the leave side they say social unrest if we dont brexit are these dummy's forgetting one just thing there might be social unrest if we Brexit .

Brexit could very soon turn into brexshit.so many false promises.facts not fiction .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2018/mar/28/11-brexit-promises-leavers-quietly-dropped

Still posting links to lies i see

Who is this "we" you continualy spout ,the minority in your case

Then we get the usual vomit from your mouth isnt it time you become a man and stopped continually whining like a 5 year old

Back to the broken record leavers were lied to ,try something grown up for a change, child!

If you cannot see how much power the EU has over us just by their refusal to let us get out then you must be blind

I have a grave suspicion you cannot form your own opinion you constantly use other peoples in your childish posts.

Come back and crow when we get out (if we ever can) i have no problem you telling me i told you so because it really wont effect me ,i choose to buy from the EU i have the choise not to aswell ,i can eat Chilean or isrealy grapes instead of spanish ones life really wont end not eating food from the EU

As to social unrest half the planet is realising the power held over them and social unrest here is no new phenomena ,bring it on !burn london to the ground it wont change the fact the EU run britain and we are ALL their puppets to do what they wish with ,they are even trying to dictate what we do after we leave!

Your missing the point the EU wish to punish us to stop their power disapearing when others start to leave seeing its possible ,if an organisation has the power to punish a sovereign country it should be disolved its not a good thing despite the advantages turning a blind eye to a dictatorship

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Constant edits Mr Bush ,i use my tablet horizontaly and the keyboard obscures the reply box (i refuse to use it in portrait mode a bit of software isnt going to tell me how to use a tablet!)so i can only type a line or two before having to post ,once posted i can then see what i have written and post more once i take out the obvious spelling mistakes! (I wont have a bit of software telling me i cont spill rit!)

Once i smashed a dvd that told me i couldnt do a certain thing ,i own the dvd i decide what i can do! I now dont own a dvd player!

I also use the mobile version so have no options other than post ,no preview etc (if thats in the full version?) The moblile version is far better no adverts ,and it always goes to the last post so on a busy thread i could miss a pertinent point as chesters1 does not go back a page to check!

Edited by chesters1