Jump to content
barry luxton

E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

  1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

    • vote to stay in
      12
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
      2
    • vote to leave
      38


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, barry luxton said:

lets see, conger in the south, conger in the north but in the north sea no conger because of a plume of cold water. yer right. I do like your swerve away from deep water that was good.

What link have you sent, first paragraph details that the fishing industry has a gdp not worth bothering with. Is that your factual evidence that leaving the c f p is wrong? Spare a thought for the whole of the u k's coastal communities that are second class citizens in the e u, behind the e u's megliomaniniacs who give away the u k's fishing stocks, including the breeding stocks and leaves them nothing but depleted stocks and restrictions. What are you on.

 

Spare a thought today for those without any power during this wet and windy period...………………………….

Na, s t u f f  'em the remainiacs are now a lost cause.

Did you ever look up all the prosecutions by U.K. fishing fir breaking eu quotas to protect stocks of course you didn’t it’s an eye opener .

Why didn’t you catch any Conger when you we’re here we’re they away on holiday a man of your knowledge of which  seems very limited for the years you have been fishing .

Now just look at this massive cash donors to the Tory party this is a bit like being a member of two trade unions carrying two cards they push the Tory party with brexit then go behind the voters backs to keep a nice fluent access to the soon 27 not 28 eu countries I wonder how many brexit voters who voted Tory would like to see this makes very grim reading for those coached along to brexit when the  masters behind it were shafting them .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-donor-eu-citizenship-brexit-cyprus-passport-boris-johnson-a9255266.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely theres no conger in whitby at all! According to you those devils called scallopers have turned every reef and wreck into fine sand overnight

  • Thanks 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Surely theres no conger in whitby at all! According to you those devils called scallopers have turned every reef and wreck into fine sand overnight

So you’ve seen the videos on YouTube Chester’s shocking aren’t they but there a few places the scallopers can’t go because they wouldn’t have any scallop  dredges left but they have flattened hundreds of square miles off the Yorkshire coast to be fair all round the country  but the bulk of them are now banned out aback of 6 miles  and what I hear it could be 12 miles shorty sense prevails at last Dont you agree .


http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, big_cod said:

Oh dear Barry I thought you smarter than  that now what about dept water in the Caribbean  is it warm or is it cold just think about for half a second .

There a plume if cold water  off of our coast that gives us the cod numbers the futher north once go round Scotland you get heaps of sharks dogfish ,we get sharks but no in numbers and only when the herring  mackerel  turn up .Luce bay on west of Scotland  much further  north than here very little cod there deep water Gulf Stream penny dropped  yet like I told before but you didn’t listen very little conger  here WATER TO COLD

CFP more .

.https://www.dw.com/en/uk-fishing-industry-or-brexits-red-herrings/a-51418061

Pardon? :blink:

  • Haha 1

 

 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, big_cod said:

Did you ever look up all the prosecutions by U.K. fishing fir breaking eu quotas to protect stocks of course you didn’t it’s an eye opener .

Why didn’t you catch any Conger when you we’re here we’re they away on holiday a man of your knowledge of which  seems very limited for the years you have been fishing .

Now just look at this massive cash donors to the Tory party this is a bit like being a member of two trade unions carrying two cards they push the Tory party with brexit then go behind the voters backs to keep a nice fluent access to the soon 27 not 28 eu countries I wonder how many brexit voters who voted Tory would like to see this makes very grim reading for those coached along to brexit when the  masters behind it were shafting them .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-donor-eu-citizenship-brexit-cyprus-passport-boris-johnson-a9255266.html

send us a link to these prosecutions, please do. how many e u prosecutions? and are you aware of the boats that have an endemic institutionalist ethos of breaking the rules. what about the black fish landings unregulated and unrecorded, by e u boats into the e u by the back door through the port of vigo? why do you want to concentrate on u k boats are they the largest most prolific fish thieves?

 

I  spent 3 days up there and the boat we was on had a 5 kg anchor for a 30 odd foot boat it was a bit like a chocolate fireguard.

if John Brennan had lived, he was up for it, anchoring decent wrecks after conger and big ling, when did you last anchor the wrecks b c? Have you fished ling over a full tide at anchor for example? Some one told me you got towed home once after you fell foul to an anchor rope, that true?

Why are you attempting to disparage Brexit? It is going to happen, why don't you get with the programme?

Your not bringing up the local spat with the potters and the netters again are you, can you tell us the square mileage of the sea bed that's been flattened by the draggers with their retractable tynes? Hundreds of square miles?  How many hundreds of square miles does your  ifca control? The draggers need sand for the scallops and the potters need structure, how did the draggers manage to flatten it?


Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.


New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

send us a link to these prosecutions, please do. how many e u prosecutions? and are you aware of the boats that have an endemic institutionalist ethos of breaking the rules. what about the black fish landings unregulated and unrecorded, by e u boats into the e u by the back door through the port of vigo? why do you want to concentrate on u k boats are they the largest most prolific fish thieves?

 

I  spent 3 days up there and the boat we was on had a 5 kg anchor for a 30 odd foot boat it was a bit like a chocolate fireguard.

if John Brennan had lived, he was up for it, anchoring decent wrecks after conger and big ling, when did you last anchor the wrecks b c? Have you fished ling over a full tide at anchor for example? Some one told me you got towed home once after you fell foul to an anchor rope, that true?

Why are you attempting to disparage Brexit? It is going to happen, why don't you get with the programme?

Your not bringing up the local spat with the potters and the netters again are you, can you tell us the square mileage of the sea bed that's been flattened by the draggers with their retractable tynes? Hundreds of square miles?  How many hundreds of square miles does your  ifca control? The draggers need sand for the scallops and the potters need structure, how did the draggers manage to flatten it?

So your blaming the skipper now Barry ever thought about crap anglers but to be honest your are just to to stupid  to even argue with clueless doesn’t even touch it spouting about  something you nothing about you don’t know the bow from the stern you can fish in rowing boat and catch fish if you know what you are doing , and  what exactly is your job blaming the skipper utter rubbish just no congers to be had stick to south coast where they are knackered deep .

Funny though had a group of lads  on today from London today never seen so much cod couldn’t believe it I said if you had been here 5 years ago before the dredging started who you would have treble what you have today but they still smashed it .

 

Ever thought about all the beaming dredging in the Chanel Barry no cod be had habitat destroyed but you will never learn .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BC,

If not the skipper - then who?  No such thing as a "crap" customer.

 

Phone

PS I agree with Ant - wot the 'ell was that

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, big_cod said:

So you’ve seen the videos on YouTube Chester’s shocking aren’t they but there a few places the scallopers can’t go because they wouldn’t have any scallop  dredges left but they have flattened hundreds of square miles off the Yorkshire coast to be fair all round the country  but the bulk of them are now banned out aback of 6 miles  and what I hear it could be 12 miles shorty sense prevails at last Dont you agree .

Never seen a youtube vid about it much prefer eating scallops to conger ,hopefully they flatten whats left tonight


Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, big_cod said:

Did you ever look up all the prosecutions by U.K. fishing fir breaking eu quotas to protect stocks of course you didn’t it’s an eye opener .

Why didn’t you catch any Conger when you we’re here we’re they away on holiday a man of your knowledge of which  seems very limited for the years you have been fishing .

Now just look at this massive cash donors to the Tory party this is a bit like being a member of two trade unions carrying two cards they push the Tory party with brexit then go behind the voters backs to keep a nice fluent access to the soon 27 not 28 eu countries I wonder how many brexit voters who voted Tory would like to see this makes very grim reading for those coached along to brexit when the  masters behind it were shafting them .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-donor-eu-citizenship-brexit-cyprus-passport-boris-johnson-a9255266.html

What?

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

So your blaming the skipper now Barry ever thought about crap anglers but to be honest your are just to to stupid  to even argue with clueless doesn’t even touch it spouting about  something you nothing about you don’t know the bow from the stern you can fish in rowing boat and catch fish if you know what you are doing , and  what exactly is your job blaming the skipper utter rubbish just no congers to be had stick to south coast where they are knackered deep .

Funny though had a group of lads  on today from London today never seen so much cod couldn’t believe it I said if you had been here 5 years ago before the dredging started who you would have treble what you have today but they still smashed it .

 

Ever thought about all the beaming dredging in the Chanel Barry no cod be had habitat destroyed but you will never learn .

is that the best you have, you can't put up a decent argument so you offer up insults,  I blame no one sport, I put it down to experience. And even now, scalloping, your claiming that they on purpose target rocky outcrops with their retractable tynes, threatening to hook up even though scallops main habitat is sand and mud, are you for real.   you really don't get it do you.  For your information sport, you forget, the main argument locally off your coast at the time, was the claim that the draggers were towing away fleets of pots, remember, you even stated that,  you even forget what you have said previous.  and  you claim they have flattened hundreds of miles of rock to beef up your argument. oh dear.

And today  claiming record cod catches then in the next breath  hundreds of miles are like pool tables. Walter mitty springs to mind here. 

Here we go yet again, beaming dredging, never heard of that one, has flattened the habitat in the channel, how many hundreds of square miles this time?  is that what you are claiming for lack of  cod in the channel.  You are listening too much to hearsay and bullshine, don't you mean rock hoppers. And what about the French with their 84% cod quota in the channel, have you discounted that. Even the e u, before the last fisheries meeting restricted cod catches in Biscay, western approaches and the channel due to depleted stocks yet you claim the habitat has been removed. dear oh dear. Try reading, following what you have posted while pounding the keyboard.

Did you get towed home once because you cocked up and got the anchor rope in the prop, you didn't answer that one btw.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.


New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, barry luxton said:

What?

is that the best you have, you can't put up a decent argument so you offer up insults,  I blame no one sport, I put it down to experience. And even now, scalloping, your claiming that they on purpose target rocky outcrops with their retractable tynes, threatening to hook up even though scallops main habitat is sand and mud, are you for real.   you really don't get it do you.  For your information sport, you forget, the main argument locally off your coast at the time, was the claim that the draggers were towing away fleets of pots, remember, you even stated that,  you even forget what you have said previous.  and  you claim they have flattened hundreds of miles of rock to beef up your argument. oh dear.

And today  claiming record cod catches then in the next breath  hundreds of miles are like pool tables. Walter mitty springs to mind here. 

Here we go yet again, beaming dredging, never heard of that one, has flattened the habitat in the channel, how many hundreds of square miles this time?  is that what you are claiming for lack of  cod in the channel.  You are listening too much to hearsay and bullshine, don't you mean rock hoppers. And what about the French with their 84% cod quota in the channel, have you discounted that. Even the e u, before the last fisheries meeting restricted cod catches in Biscay, western approaches and the channel due to depleted stocks yet you claim the habitat has been removed. dear oh dear. Try reading, following what you have posted while pounding the keyboard.

Did you get towed home once because you cocked up and got the anchor rope in the prop, you didn't answer that one btw.

Barry you have not got one clue I look at the seabed day in day out massive areas dead what hell do think a dredge does plant daffodils it’s to rip the sea bed to pieces  to extract the scallops ever thought about coral growing weed the who ecosystems destroyed dredging is renowned for sheer devastation and you agree with that  and an angler  is breath taking  you  really are a silly boy not got a clue but you gave that away trying catch conger here at Whitby coming across a conger here is rare.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...