E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

We need the before and after pictures of every square foot please, i can say fairies ate bourne woods if i dont need to prove it.

How are you going to prove it ? Tell us a "mate" knows it happened?

You are just having a sour grape episode ,you wanted to have another referendum the election was a referendum and the remainers got a bloody nose ,the labour party was given a bloody nose do you insist we have another "let the people decide" poll?

Hopefully we DO get another referendum so we can kick boris "deal" into the gutter and leave with none because any "deal" means the EU still controls us and the only deal they will make will favour them and punish us

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

We need the before and after pictures of every square foot please, i can say fairies ate bourne woods if i dont need to prove it.

How are you going to prove it ? Tell us a "mate" knows it happened?

You are just having a sour grape episode ,you wanted to have another referendum the election was a referendum and the remainers got a bloody nose ,the labour party was given a bloody nose do you insist we have another "let the people decide" poll?

Hopefully we DO get another referendum so we can kick boris "deal" into the gutter and leave with none because any "deal" means the EU still controls us and the only deal they will make will favour them and punish us

And so it begins get on boris a lot more to come . ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50874181

Out big new trading partner  I see trouble ahead?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1220091/brexit-news-boris-johnson-EU-trade-talks-US-trade-deal-donald-trump-NHS

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, big_cod said:

Barry you have not got one clue I look at the seabed day in day out massive areas dead what hell do think a dredge does plant daffodils it’s to rip the sea bed to pieces  to extract the scallops ever thought about coral growing weed the who ecosystems destroyed dredging is renowned for sheer devastation and you agree with that  and an angler  is breath taking  you  really are a silly boy not got a clue but you gave that away trying catch conger here at Whitby coming across a conger here is rare.

dear ohh dear, you keep on digging the whole while you spout rubbish. Scallopers target scallops, not rocks. No money in landing rocks with retractable tynes, who's silly I have to ask. Show us this flattened hundreds of miles of sea bed off your coast, you can't. Further more while you claim I know nothing, you proudly put up a foto of a strap conger your boat caught in the last few days. As you clearly don't know anything about conger I will tell you, they need structure on the sea bed not flattened pool tables. so you can't have both, either the sea bed is flat or it has structure, what's it to be. That came from structure and not a wreck btw, ask me how I know , clearly you don't.

Why do you put foto's up of mini cod, one guy holding up at least half a dozen, who's gonna fillet them. As large as whiting they look to me.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

why should climate change be linked to any trade deal?

BTW, news released today, the e u single market is not as important as they like to think it is.

Quote:

New figures released today (20 December 2019) by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show in the twelve months to September 2019 that UK exports to outside the EU grew nearly 5 times as fast as exports to countries inside the bloc.

UK exports to the EU grew by 1.3% and now total £296.8 billion, while exports to non-EU countries saw growth of 6.3% to reach £376.7 billion.

Over the 12-month period, non-EU markets remained the top destination for the UK’s renowned service sector. 60.2% of UK services exports, including financial, travel and transport, go to non-EU markets and are now worth £190.8 billion.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

On 12/22/2019 at 4:02 PM, barry luxton said:

dear ohh dear, you keep on digging the whole while you spout rubbish. Scallopers target scallops, not rocks. No money in landing rocks with retractable tynes, who's silly I have to ask. Show us this flattened hundreds of miles of sea bed off your coast, you can't. Further more while you claim I know nothing, you proudly put up a foto of a strap conger your boat caught in the last few days. As you clearly don't know anything about conger I will tell you, they need structure on the sea bed not flattened pool tables. so you can't have both, either the sea bed is flat or it has structure, what's it to be. That came from structure and not a wreck btw, ask me how I know , clearly you don't.

Why do you put foto's up of mini cod, one guy holding up at least half a dozen, who's gonna fillet them. As large as whiting they look to me.

As angler you should hold your head in shame condoning a method of commercial fishing which destroys the marine environment which in turn depleting  fish stocks would  the Australia government allow dredging on the barrier reef of course they wouldn’t they aren’t that stupid .

Now that is first conger I have had in 5 years and Barry you really have not got a clue not even a tiny weeny bit of a clue.

Where  that fish was caught was on ground which would literally pull a scallop boat down dredges smashed to bits a mountain range under the sea slate , boulders the size of cars do think a scallop boat could go through that  ground  they wouldn’t even attempt it we now have to fish where the scallop haven’t been able to dredge and that is literally under cliffs shocking when those reefs in the deep water that  kept 15 white fish  trawlers going for over 40 -50 years not anymore game over dredging to blame .

I don’t even know or why I bother for last time let your brain engage and learn something coral you know what coral is it breeds life in the sea weed fish you name crabs lobsters everything Thrives because of it the reefs on 3 ,5,8 and 9 mile off the Yorkshire coast have been flattened through dredging now literary fish less brown crab landing down 90% because of dredging habitat gone flattened but instead of spouting about something you know zero about learn something man .

As those little cod between 3-10lb we keep catching where dredging boats can’t go which was around 90 on Saturday just how many of these little fish do you catch on south coast ever thought about all the intense scalloping and beam trawling that goes on  there and why there is literally zero cod there anymore sea bed flattened no good for cod at all ..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod cod cod you told us you have seen "small wrecks" being dragged along the bottom so why would these mighty scallopers avoid "boulders the size of cars" you do talk some crap

Ofcourse you could provide video evidence of the wrecks being pulled

Ever entered your mind less fish are being caught because more are caught by overfishing ! those little cod will never become big cod and make more cod ,yet you boast about catching them

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Cod cod cod you told us you have seen "small wrecks" being dragged along the bottom so why would these mighty scallopers avoid "boulders the size of cars" you do talk some crap

Ofcourse you could provide video evidence of the wrecks being pulled

Ever entered your mind less fish are being caught because more are caught by overfishing ! those little cod will never become big cod and make more cod ,yet you boast about catching them

Chester’s not you as well your first paragraph says it all  stick to something you  know something about instead of blurting a load of clap trap  rubbish can’t even be bothered to reply .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

34 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Heseltine will not give up .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_LtDRMHLM

What's todays date Paul?

Lord Heseltine on Brexit Day: 'We've lost power and influence' - Newsnight

29 Mar 2017

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John