Message To America

Elton

Guys,

The world has admitted defeat. Yes, you're elections ARE the biggest, most drawn-out, lengthy elections in the world. You win again.

Any chance you could just tell us who the new president is now, so that we can have some of our own news in our media?

:rolleyes:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guys,

The world has admitted defeat. Yes, you're elections ARE the biggest, most drawn-out, lengthy elections in the world. You win again.

Any chance you could just tell us who the new president is now, so that we can have some of our own news in our media?

:rolleyes:

:clap2: Just think how much more fed up you would be if you were sat in America with advertisements not only for president but for local elections as well. Including ads for shampoo and the like. Some lasting five minutes altogether for each break. :blink:

I think Hillary might be on the way out..

Edited by Jeff S

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

I think she is too and what a relief that is.

Some well placed cartoons helped that effort.

chelsea.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

What a pity Hillary is struggling, It's about time the states had a president that didn't feel the need to hammer his chest like Tarzan and say "mines bigger than yours,so there!"

The US will dive into Africa proper next.....Obama will want to get involved in the 'homeland' and show them how far he has come <_< . and even the Yanks couldn't want another Republican!!! :rolleyes:

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

I think she is too and what a relief that is.

Some well placed cartoons helped that effort.

That's funny Newt!

Stuff like this circulating a while ago probably didn't help. She's not done yet so don't count your chickens.

http://ulstercounty.blogspot.com/2008/02/3...l-on-earth.html

even the Yanks couldn't want another Republican!!! :rolleyes:

Probably right there Greg.

Jeff

Yellow Prowler13

Ask me at 75...

. and even the Yanks couldn't want another Republican!!! :rolleyes:

Of course they want another Republican, after all George W has been an unmitigated success hasn't he what with Iraq, and the US going into Recession and all that :rolleyes:

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

You've not been paying attention Elton, they're not actually voting for a new president yet, just who eventually gets to run for president. I do agree however that there is excessive coverage of it in our news broadcasts.

You've not been paying attention Elton, they're not actually voting for a new president yet, just who eventually gets to run for president. I do agree however that there is excessive coverage of it in our news broadcasts.

Excessive or Obsessive? :huh:

Jeff

Yellow Prowler13

Ask me at 75...

Guest Jan V
What a pity Hillary is struggling, It's about time the states had a president that didn't feel the need to hammer his chest like Tarzan and say "mines bigger than yours,so there!"

The US will dive into Africa proper next.....Obama will want to get involved in the 'homeland' and show them how far he has come <_< . and even the Yanks couldn't want another Republican!!! :rolleyes:

Who says Hillary hasn't already been thumping her chest? :P I rumor is the name/color of the White House will need changing if Obama wins.... :o

Who says Hillary hasn't already been thumping her chest? :P I rumor is the name/color of the White House will need changing if Obama wins.... :o

No it will still be the White House. :rolleyes:

It does seem that the cross party popularity of Barack Obama, is due to America looking for a young charismatic politician in the Kennedy mould.

Looking at the runners in the race, he does seem the best option by a long way.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "