Best piece of kit you have bought?

Ollie2376

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the best bit of kit you have bought and why?

Mine has to be my Preston Innovations X3 ("ohhh, he isnt on about that X3 again!!") Its the greatest use of money in my life :P

mine has to be the daiwa yank 'n'bank because it tames big lumps with its red hydro elastic

Harrison 15'Gti :rolleyes: Get used all summer for tench and crucian fishing and all winter for trotting - and for perching on the canal. Wouldn't/couldn't be without it!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Guest tigger

Team Normark Titan 13 to 15ft.....I think.

No it's my Abu 501....I think.......come to think of it I don't know :rolleyes:

Edited by tigger

This is almost impossible to answer! Should it be my lovely new centrepin? The beautiful soft carp rods I've had for over 15 years and I'd be lost without? My 'barbel' rod which gets used for everything (except barbel :rolleyes: )? My lovely trotting rod?

No, it's got to be the old FoxNashKorda camo bivvy slippers :D

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music