Day Ticket waters in the Lincoln area

Tony U

I am heading up to the City of Lincoln, at the weekend and I am looking to take an old mate of mine out for a days fishing.

Unfortunately my hip is now in such a state I can only realistically look at the commercials as long walks down river from car parks are impossible for me at the moment.

Does anyone know of a decent day ticket commercial fishery in say a ten mile radius of Lincoln that is worth going to?

I know there is fabulous fishing on the Witham but it is really beyond me at the moment.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I am heading up to the City of Lincoln, at the weekend and I am looking to take an old mate of mine out for a days fishing.

Unfortunately my hip is now in such a state I can only realistically look at the commercials as long walks down river from car parks are impossible for me at the moment.

Does anyone know of a decent day ticket commercial fishery in say a ten mile radius of Lincoln that is worth going to?

I know there is fabulous fishing on the Witham but it is really beyond me at the moment.

Tony

Had a decent day recently at langdale lakes. Nice setting. Check out the website. I also had a look in at the commercial next to the lincolnshire showground and watched a few decent fish being caught.