Sheephouse Farm, Maidenhead

bayponds

• 2 months later...
I know this is abit late ,but i wouldnt touch it with a barge poll, on the basis the customer service is dreadfull and the reports ive had off of other anglers about the water is just as bad <_<

Likewise

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for that - guessed as much, as it just doesn't get mentioned as a worthwhile venue in our area. (Felix Farm's another one that I get varying reports on - some of my angling buddys say its OK, some say it certainly isn't, especially ref the coarse fish in the lake.)

Loopy - just saw your report on Lechlade, Yep, that can be a tough one, especially if the water's warm and/or coloured by algae. I used to fish it frequently, but I've switched to Bushy now, simply to avoid the fish 'stalkers' and the even-worse parties of hotspot-hoggin' 'fishmongers' (block the swim off, chaps - we must ALL get our 4 fish out at ANY price!) - some of them have such an inconsiderate attitude towards other anglers that they really do get on my t*ts!

If you're going to fish Lechlade again, then its always worth calling Tim Small for an update. He might be running a business, but I've found him to be honest with you, and tell you when the fishing's not so good on Lechlade - and then sell you a ticket for Bushy!!

thanks for that - guessed as much, as it just doesn't get mentioned as a worthwhile venue in our area. (Felix Farm's another one that I get varying reports on - some of my angling buddys say its OK, some say it certainly isn't, especially ref the coarse fish in the lake.)

Loopy - just saw your report on Lechlade, Yep, that can be a tough one, especially if the water's warm and/or coloured by algae. I used to fish it frequently, but I've switched to Bushy now, simply to avoid the fish 'stalkers' and the even-worse parties of hotspot-hoggin' 'fishmongers' (block the swim off, chaps - we must ALL get our 4 fish out at ANY price!) - some of them have such an inconsiderate attitude towards other anglers that they really do get on my t*ts!

If you're going to fish Lechlade again, then its always worth calling Tim Small for an update. He might be running a business, but I've found him to be honest with you, and tell you when the fishing's not so good on Lechlade - and then sell you a ticket for Bushy!!

What worried me was the fish i saw with fungal infections on them, and i had an underweight brown which didnt look well , also 5.5 and 6lb fish arent exactly big fish these days, there were also afew dead fish about" dead fish and infected fish do nothing to help sport"i believe infected fish cause shoaling of the others and puts them on the defensive, ive seen it happen at the mere afew years back :huh: the management should really be on top of this and sort it quickly :wallbash: as far as the corparote anglers are concerned i totally agree just "ego bashers" :yucky: