Do You Think Jerermy Hunt Will Get The Sack

big_cod

I remember in the 1990's a debate where it was suggested that everyone paid either an extra 1.5% National Insurance or an extra 1% income tax and this money would be ring fenced for the NHS. So only the NHS could get this money.

Everyone thought they were great ideas, then these ideas were dropped and never implemented.

I would have been happy to pay if it was guaranteed that the money wouldn't have been grabbed for other things.

The government has FORCED / IMPLIMENTED the new contracts on the doctors, and now they are planning to force companies with over 250 employee,s to make known the pay scales betwixt male and female employee,s

Domocratic Country !!.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I got a funny idea that student doctors don't do many "private sector operations". If the public sector was good enough there would be no market for a private sector to operate in would there?

Spain has quite a large private sector, I blame the euro personally. :nerd:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Spain has quite a large private sector, I blame the euro personally. :nerd:

You blame anybody chum, :bleh:

Edited by Andrew
  • Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The government has FORCED / IMPLIMENTED the new contracts on the doctors, and now they are planning to force companies with over 250 employee,s to make known the pay scales betwixt male and female employee,s

Domocratic Country !!.

Unfortunatly the way things are now going in britain its going to be a one party state this lot have no real oposition and by god do they know it UKIP have seen to that they split there oposition and we will all pay for it the torys will privateize the NHS its slowly becoming like a dictatorship doctors .nurseys they all know what this goverment want to do and they will stop at nothing now to impose it 10 years ago all hell would have broke lose with something like this its bad.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2016/feb/11/steve-bell-on-jeremy-hunt-and-junior-doctors-cartoon

Jeremy Hunt’s claim to have the backing of 20 NHS bosses for his decision to impose new contracts on junior doctors unravelled overnight as at least half said they had never agreed to support forcing the deal.

A letter from the chief negotiator in the dispute, Sir David Dalton, calling on the government to do “whatever it deems necessary” to break the deadlock, and listing the 20 names, was cited by Hunt in announcing his decision to force through changes to pay and conditions.

Claire Murdoch, the chief executive of the Central and North West London NHS trust, said she had no idea she had even been associated with the letter until it was published, and had asked for her name to be removed.

“I became aware that my name was on the letter at the point at which it was published,” she said in a statement. “When I contacted Sir David Dalton he had it removed immediately, which is reflective of the straightforward way he has sought to deal with a very challenging negotiation.

“It is clear to me that the current situation is not sustainable and needs to be resolved for the sake of all involved. The contract must be fair: fair pay, fair hours and excellent training and it must hold at its heart the needs of the patient in a 24/7 NHS. This has to be deliverable.”

Andrew Foster, the chief executive of the Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS foundation trust, said the letter that he and 19 other NHS leaders backed was not the one that advised the government to do “whatever it deems neces

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm talking about Public Services Newt. EVERYONE has to pay for it.

I agree Cory. The problem arises when you define exactly what constitutes a Public Service.

I'm happy to pay for police, fire department, education to a certain level, public infrastructure such as roads, bridges, etc., military forces as needed, to keep those services fully functional.

I'm resigned to the necessity of paying for some level of a dole to include housing, food, and health care. I'd like some say in exactly what a reasonable level would be. For instance, I do not appreciate paying for people who are 3rd generation of families on the dole and who are raising a 4th generation to do the same.

That said, I'd even be comfortable with a system that set some sort of guaranteed minimal level of support to everyone to include lodging, food, health care, etc. but for anything above that, productive work to earn it would be required. "Work for it or do without" seems reasonable to me.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

If you want the service you have to be prepared to pay for it.

In France we spend more of our GDP on healthcare than the UK

Individuals contributions are higher (tax is lower)

We have more Drs per head of population and on average a Doctor gets half of the salary of a Dr in UK.

I can see a GP without an appointment 6 days a week. Of course, the French system is private.

The French expect and get very high quality care. It depends what you want to spend your money on.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Domocratic Country !!.

Can't see the problem with that. When I was in the Merchant Navy the Ships Articles (contract you sign when you join a vessel) are nailed to the Ships Notice Board. The notice must be openly displayed, usually on the bulkhead outside the Crew Messroom. Everybodies pay was printed on the Articles, from the Ships Master to Deck Boy for all to see. It's the law.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I'm talking about Public Services Newt. EVERYONE has to pay for it.

That's not how it works in a progressive system, though. Some people pay lots and other people pay sod all, and very often when people talk about increasing taxes to pay for better services they mean "taxes on people other than me". Just human nature.
  • Like 1

Domocratic Country !!.

Unfortunatly the way things are now going in britain its going to be a one party state this lot have no real oposition and by god do they know it UKIP have seen to that they split there oposition and we will all pay for it the torys will privateize the NHS its slowly becoming like a dictatorship doctors .nurseys they all know what this goverment want to do and they will stop at nothing now to impose it 10 years ago all hell would have broke lose with something like this its bad.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2016/feb/11/steve-bell-on-jeremy-hunt-and-junior-doctors-cartoon

Jeremy Hunt’s claim to have the backing of 20 NHS bosses for his decision to impose new contracts on junior doctors unravelled overnight as at least half said they had never agreed to support forcing the deal.

A letter from the chief negotiator in the dispute, Sir David Dalton, calling on the government to do “whatever it deems necessary” to break the deadlock, and listing the 20 names, was cited by Hunt in announcing his decision to force through changes to pay and conditions.

Claire Murdoch, the chief executive of the Central and North West London NHS trust, said she had no idea she had even been associated with the letter until it was published, and had asked for her name to be removed.

“I became aware that my name was on the letter at the point at which it was published,” she said in a statement. “When I contacted Sir David Dalton he had it removed immediately, which is reflective of the straightforward way he has sought to deal with a very challenging negotiation.

“It is clear to me that the current situation is not sustainable and needs to be resolved for the sake of all involved. The contract must be fair: fair pay, fair hours and excellent training and it must hold at its heart the needs of the patient in a 24/7 NHS. This has to be deliverable.”

Andrew Foster, the chief executive of the Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS foundation trust, said the letter that he and 19 other NHS leaders backed was not the one that advised the government to do “whatever it deems neces

Worse than that, brown signed away the u k's democracy to the eu super state the day after southern Ireland said yes at the second time of asking. That was even after labour admin promised the electorate a referendum. Shocking abuse of power. :unsure:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..