Foreign kid

Zoki@Serbia

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Zoran,

Welcome.

AnglersNet is a nice friendly Forum with some great experienced anglers from around the world so you should be able to get a great wealth of information from AnglersNet.

If there is any Match/Pole fishing information/advice that you can't get on here you could also try the following website which is aimed at Match Fishermen in the UK and has some top UK match anglers contributing --> Match Fishing Forum

However 'AnglersNet.co.uk' is one of the better sites which seems to have a far better spread of angling expertise amongst its friendly contributers.

I look forward to seeing your posts on the AnglersNet forum.

BB leapingfish2.gif

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

• 1 month later...

Zdravo Zoki,

I'm your neighbour from over Danube in Romania, your serbians are very skilfull in catching the catfish at "clonc" on the Danube Gorges up on teh river from Tekija, i grew up on teh other side of the river and watch them catching big catfish while we enjoined it only with small such fishes:( ..last year at the "clonc festival" i heard they caught in about 3 days over 200 catfish ..i saw some anglers showing them to the tourists from the boats

I want to go next year for fishing in Serbia as it's not far away, but prefere salmonides fishing, i heard Drina is a good rier for them, can you give me some ideas, links with anglers associations, accomodation, fishing spots? I did search with Google but have'nt find much things..or most of them were in serbian and i understood allmost nothing even i know few words :rolleyes: You said they are also huchen on Drina river..are the in a good population or the captures are 1-2/year for few lucky anglers?Is this require a special licence or the common permit is enough?

Thanks

Bogdan