The last fish of the season

Anderoo

Sod the who's swim was it anyway. You did it, you hook it, you landed it, you photographed it and you posted it on here, take the adulation and smile without excuse

:lol: Fair enough! I'll remember that at the next Wingham fish-in, just in case your swim is full of fizzing tench... :rolleyes:

Good luck with the move, Steve. It's been over a year since I moved and I've now successfully forgotten how stressful and horrible it was. Hopefully when it's all over you can celebrate with a record bream!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Did the sale of your house include the lakes. :D
Not likely. My ashes will be scattered there! The main reason for the move was to get nearer te lakes.
Good luck with the move, Steve. It's been over a year since I moved and I've now successfully forgotten how stressful and horrible it was. Hopefully when it's all over you can celebrate with a record bream!
Now that would really be the icing on the cake. Mind you, wouldn't it be nice if one the Forum members broke the record on the Fish-In?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Not likely. My ashes will be scattered there! The main reason for the move was to get nearer te lakes.Now that would really be the icing on the cake. Mind you, wouldn't it be nice if one the Forum members broke the record on the Fish-In?

Absolutely - even better if it was someone who blanked there last time, particularly if their neighbour bagged up :whistling:

Looking forward to your report Dan, I have a sneaking suspicion that you may have had a reasonable fish or two...!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music