Is anybody there?

Kappa

I got out for the first time since late last year yesterday. Just to a local pit as we didn't fancy a trudge down the river with it being so cold. Did ok and was nice to sit by the water again. Enjoyed a lovely hot shower afterwards though. The wind was biting.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Was out today with ultralight gear.

A load of perch and half a dozen pike.

No massive perch but they pulled back well on the light gear and had a tinge of a lovely golden colour:

Went yesterday with Rusty and Steve Walker we had a lot of small stuff the Chub didn't play ball but we found a few jacks late on with Rusty taking the title

Just

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Went again today for a couple of hours this afternoon with the ultralight gear and had a few Perch and a jack but my mate slaughtered the swim with 18 Pike and 10 decent Perch to lives

There I go again taking a knife to a gun fight

To add insult to injury I snapped the top of the Rockfish off a couple of inches below the tip ring

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I thought you'd jacked in with the blog Chris so I haven't looked at it for a while now, glad I clicked on your link, the blogs lookin' great !

Thanks Ian, I don't write a blog entry for every trip anymore, just the interesting ones.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Always a pleasure Rusty! Thanks for being doing such a professional job with the netting - thankfully you've not perfected Steve's technique of knocking the big ones off ;-)

Once I have given him a few more

Lessons he will be popping your next pub off no problems

• Like 1