easter monday

madkipper

I fished yesterday (thursday) with the idea of catching some roach on the pole!! couldnt fish straight out cause of winds so fished deep margins just off the marginal shelf and caught 14 carp to 6lbs in 6 hours!! give it a go, i think i may aswell!!

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....

I fished yesterday (thursday) with the idea of catching some roach on the pole!! couldnt fish straight out cause of winds so fished deep margins just off the marginal shelf and caught 14 carp to 6lbs in 6 hours!! give it a go, i think i may aswell!!

Bad advice for our part of the world, North East coast, 40mph Northerly winds backed up with snow and ice don't do anything for our local ponds

hi newbie at fishing and fishing this easter monday with the weater forecasting cold whatfish would it be best aiming for plz help :cold::cold:

if i was going fishing in these weather conditions i would be fishing for pike, but sen as it's around the time that they spawn i probably just go bit bashing take my float rod and a pint of maggots and maybe some bread crumb

if i was going fishing in these weather conditions i would be fishing for pike, but sen as it's around the time that they spawn

They would have finnished spawning in most waters some time ago now.

If I wasnt house bound I would be piking or maybe if I wanted to float fish go to a commercial. The sudden cold snap isnt going to help full stop.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Started snowing here at 6am, by 8am it was quite deep, our 4 dogs loved it in the field.

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive