What are you currently reading?

Jeff S

Nick Mason's Pink Floyd history.

The guy is really witty and as a read it's thoroughly engrossing.

That said, Roger Waters comes out of it with more credit than I thought he would, and their treatment of Sid Barratt was pretty awful - it seemed like it was a case of 'tried, afiled, get rid of him'

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had "You Can't Tell The People" on order for weeks but Play never seem to have it in stock.

No one here would have a copy by anychance??? ;):D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

As of today, reading my Community Charge statement which is just 18 quid short of TWO THOUSAND POUNDS, Reading a letter to my Eldest Son that his Student Loan repayments have increased by 4.9% "in line with inflation" reading my Pension Docs that state my pension has increased by 3% "in line with inflation" and also that, as a result of the decrease in personal taxation, I have to pay MORE money.

Thanks Darling (not you Gozzer :huh: ) or should I say Brown. :angry:

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Non-fishing chat by someone called...Chevin...one of those foreign authors I believe...:lol:

Arrr yes, Greg lad, I was one of those Poms who couldn't make it in my own country, so I came out to Oz! Couldn't make it here either, so I retired early and just go fishing and travel the world these days! :( It's a hard life! ;)

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.