Lidl's fishing tackle sale

chavender

Thanks Chavender,

I am definitley going to queue up in my army poncho to snag one of those tripods for my upcoming sea-fishing holiday in Scotland.

Also, at the bottom of that link there are loads of pictures of women in underwear, why? who looks at those pictures?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OI OI,

Bought one last year from liddle still using it for sea fihing i WOULD HIGHLY recommend them.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Just bumping this to the top.

Visited this morning and the headlamps where nearly gone, 1 left, and lots of people where browsing the stuff.

Not amazing stuff but a few bargains to be had :)

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

Well, I didn't come away empty handed. I bought one of their collapsible landing nets, seemingly brilliant for the wandering river angler. Had a good play, better than anything similar I have seen in a UK tackle shop, impressed. As for the tackle bags, great for the wandering lure angler, well worth looking at, and a very tasty price. Didn't need one but its better than what I do have. Yep, well pleased!

I got one of those landing nets ,( I don't need it ,but its was too good to pass up) got one of the bite alarms or my tench fishing etc ,didn't like the look of the rods but that bag looked nice

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

I got one of the bags, seems a good bit of kit, 6 boxes in the main compartment and 2 in each side pocket. Not the best or sturdiest of boxes, but good enough for small tackle items.

I'll probably end using the bag as a bait bag, it seems well made and quite good quality.

Guest Brumagem Phil

Hmmm, took no notice of the net and didnt fancy the bag......but might take another look tomorrow.

Did get 16 boxes of chemical lights though.......anyone for a spot of night fishing?? B)

Darn it, there was me thinking that I'd got the cheapest headlamp going at £4.99 via the AA and Lidl go and undercut it. They're ok headlamps especially for £2.99..

Especially when you think that only a few years ago you would have paid around £20 for one of those dreadful Petzl Zipka things that could have only cost the same price to make.

Mosy of Lidl's "fishing tackle" is absolute rubbish though - the kind of stuff you would find on sale in newsagent's at holiday resorts.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.