HELP PLEASE !

Snatcher

Just waiting for the flash card to arrive in the post and then we are offski.

Can't you use the flash card from the A700, (just for starters)? :camera:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you use the flash card from the A700, (just for starters)? :camera:

Kenn my boss (sorry my ex boss as retired now )said no??? Told you I am a numpty about such things :unsure:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Kenn my boss (sorry my ex boss as retired now )said no??? Told you I am a numpty about such things :unsure:

I just checked and he is correct, a bit strange though, my Canon A95 uses the same card as the 400D but the A700 is different.

Why do they have to mess about with things?

Thanks Ayjay. Just been going through the manual,such a lot to learn - well the fine tuning anyway. Having the Canon PowerShot A700 has given me a decent grounding in the basica anyway. Eventually it all fell into place about the relationship between aperture setting/shutter speed/ISO setting/white light balance etc. Having taken up photography just over two years ago have been reading up as much as I can but could never hold a candle to my peers who have been doing this all of their life.

Lets see how I cope with the Sigma DC 18-200mm lens as well !!!! Was it a good choice as my boss suggested? Only time will tell :rolleyes:

Expect a lot of questions team?????

Now where is that blinkin postman with that memory card :angry:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Now where is that blinkin postman with that memory card :angry:

Has it come yet?

These things are usually pretty quick nowadays, I ordered some parts for my van (from Glasgow) on Thursday @ 9.50 a.m., I had them fitted by 2.00p.m. Friday.

Has it come yet?

These things are usually pretty quick nowadays, I ordered some parts for my van (from Glasgow) on Thursday @ 9.50 a.m., I had them fitted by 2.00p.m. Friday.

Nope :(

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Doh, Tracy was on last night and didnt log out.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

OK, lets try that again. I'm looking forward to the shots Snatcher. I'm sure that with time and practice you'll come up with some great stuff. Just remember that you might find your shots suffer a little at first until you get the hang of it.

Mick.

rb_getcreative.gif

OK, lets try that again. I'm looking forward to the shots Snatcher. I'm sure that with time and practice you'll come up with some great stuff. Just remember that you might find your shots suffer a little at first until you get the hang of it.

Mick.

Cheers Mick will try my best. :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatcher

I have just bought the EOS40D (selling my old EOS 300D to pay for the upgrade), so we will have to compare notes or pictures you should get some wonderful photo opportunities over on the Mull, I will have to see what Kent can offer.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.