Can you identify this fly ?

midcuk

can anyone identify this fly, been using it for a while but dont know what it is called and cant find it anywhere.

its white and green with a green bede on the tail, really want some more but dont know where to look, apologies for the poor photo it was taken on my phone

28032008049.jpg

thanks

chris

:lol::clap2: hello chris.i do not recognize the pattern,it could well be one someone has invented for their own use and dressed it themselves.where did you obtain it?.when i had a tackle shop,i was asked quite a few times if i had a certain pattern of fly in stock and the customer had been given the fly by someone who had thought up the pattern and dressed it for their own use.having said that,it would take a clever person to recognise every pattern of fly they came across.your best solution would be to get a vise and some basic materials and tie your own.if you have found this to be a good fly,and you only have the one,DO NOT USE IT!!.YOU WILL LOSE IT FOR SURE!!!!. if you need any tips about materials for fly tying will help as best i can.just bear this in mind,THERE ARE NO CHEAP HOOKS.

i would say its a cats whisker cross minkie it has a white rabbit strip on the back and what looks like lumi cheniele and a foam head shoulldent be two hard to tie

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

Hi Daleyboy69 and welcome to AnglersNet.

We have no problems with links unless it is the occasional person who comes on and tries advertising their own stuff.

Yours are helpful and perfectly OK.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Ive seen the same pattern sold as a vibrotail they are a b--ch to cast without tailing in a wind.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!