Newhaven harbour wall

raycummings

Does anyone know if you can still fish off Newhaven harbour wall. I thought I heard a report that because it was becoming unsafe, it was closed off. I plan to go around dusk and fish through till 3.00 am. Also what's good at this time of year and what is best bait to use.

LIMPSFIN

Its proberly 15 years since I last wet a line at Newhaven used to be a haven for ten inch pollack,

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Does anyone know if you can still fish off Newhaven harbour wall. I thought I heard a report that because it was becoming unsafe, it was closed off. I plan to go around dusk and fish through till 3.00 am. Also what's good at this time of year and what is best bait to use.

Ray i went down there a month ago and it was very off limits with barbed wire etc stopping you getting on

locals said it was health and safety concerns ie poor maintainance sounded peed off too as it was good i hear

Have you fished the area before

I am pretty new to sea fishing have been bass and mackerel pollack fishing off my kayak in summer which is lots of fun

cant wait till its warm again

Hello mate,

I live up the road and apparently its all off limits. A few people have ignored the warnings and fished there but its sealed off. Sad as i quite liked it there.

UWI

Thanks. That'll save me a trip. Anywhere else in Newhaven that's OK ?

LIMPSFIN