Picture Playground.

MrWiggly

=============

Picture Playground

=============

Hi Folks .. :D

This is a re-introduction of an old favourite …

The idea is that a picture is posted on here, and you use whatever editing software and skills you may have to embellish , alter or "improve" the picture.

So the world is your oyster really .. You can introduce or delete items from the picture, or swap or duplicate parts, or add text, or whatever … the list is only limited by your imagination, and your skills !

Any member can post up a picture for "improvement", but I would suggest that a maximum of 2 be running at the same time. Once it gets to the point where a pic is obviously beyond further embellishment then that is the time for someone to submit a new one.

Questions, comments and answers are welcome. The whole idea is to show what can be done, and to give fellow members an insight into how it can be done.

This is not in any way a competition .. It is simply a bit of fun. And if you post a pic on here you can expect the worst !! You have been warned !!

I am now anticipating final pictures of giraffes in trees, and scuba divers in supermarkets !!

No "Naughties" please ! :o;)

Please maintain the 500KB file rule, and a longest edge of 800 PX.

Have Fun !! :clap:

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

==========================

OK Peeps ... I'll start the ball rolling .. Let's see what you got !! :D:P:D

-------------------------

Play1.jpg

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squarebobbed... LOL

Play2copy.jpg

Edited by Westie

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Nice effect of the cloud across the front of the skyscraper JK ...

:thumbs: :thumbs:

HH1-F.jpg

New picture please ? :D

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.