Norfolk Fisheries

BoozleBear

Hi,

I am going to stay in Norfolk for a week from tomorrow. Want to get a day's carping in at a water where:

1. My 11 year old son will be happy and welcome.

2. I can put 2 rods out for carp.

3. They have the potential for big carp but not a bite-free day!

4. We can float fish on another rod for possibility of roach, bream, tench - activity basically!

Staying in Dilham near Wroxham.

Only have 1 day so won't want to drive too far.

Let me know your thoughts please.

Thanks.

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi B.Bear. Not sure that you will find anywhere near to Wroxham, the close season applies to still waters near to the river. Afraid that you will have to travel. Perhaps a phone call to Wroxham Angling Centre will help.

Hi B.Bear. Not sure that you will find anywhere near to Wroxham, the close season applies to still waters near to the river. Afraid that you will have to travel. Perhaps a phone call to Wroxham Angling Centre will help.

Peter , according to AT , the close season decision on Broads authority area stillwaters has been reversed and the EA are offering special dispensation to clubs and owners to allow opening until a byelaw change is bought in to allow close season fishing.

Peter , according to AT , the close season decision on Broads authority area stillwaters has been reversed and the EA are offering special dispensation to clubs and owners to allow opening until a byelaw change is bought in to allow close season fishing.

My understanding is that it still applies to some waters close to the rivers, such as at Aldeby on the Waveney. Worth a phone call to the fisheries in question.

My understanding is that it still applies to some waters close to the rivers, such as at Aldeby on the Waveney. Worth a phone call to the fisheries in question.

Cheers fellas - I'll pop into the shop in Wroxham tomorrow afternoon and ask - I'll be needing some bait and stuff anyway.

Simon

Staying in Dilham near Wroxham.

dilham isn't that close to wroxham ,its actually quite close to a place called barton broad and a town called stalham ,and i happen to know a lady Angler from stalham (ha ,lady that'll kill her ,sos karen :P ) who i'll get to pop on here ,she'll know a place local you can fish ,i'm sure

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

If you're in Wroxham , just ask Roy :D
Hehehehehe like it like it :lol::lol::lol::lol:
dilham isn't that close to wroxham ,its actually quite close to a place called barton broad and a town called stalham ,and i happen to know a lady Angler from stalham (ha ,lady that'll kill her ,sos karen :P ) who i'll get to pop on here ,she'll know a place local you can fish ,i'm sure
That would be very helpful mate thanks. (online until about 11 tonight). May pop in this morning.Cheers,Simon