Get ready for a laugh

Huge_Vitae

Sunday Nights couldget more interesting...........

Mail

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Guest Jan V

when are they adding the US versions of the 3 stooges (Obama, Hillary and McCain)???? Perfect targets, there.

when are they adding the US versions of the 3 stooges (Obama, Hillary and McCain)???? Perfect targets, there.

I don't know if it went to air in the US Jan, but they did a few good ones on Ronald Reagan. :lol:

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Guest Jan V

Here they are posing for the guy:

stooges.jpg

Reagan would be a fun one to see. Don't think we get the show, though.

I'd say bring back the puppets. The computer generated ones are creepy.. Well so are the old ones. :)

Here you go Jan.. Reagan. Phil Collins had him in one of his videos opposite Margaret Thatcher. (Land of Confusion)

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Youtube Video ->Original Video
Edited by Jeff S

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

I'd say bring back the puppets. The computer generated ones are creepy.. Well so are the old ones. :)

Have to agree Jeff, bring back the puppets and the script writers as well, that was rather mundane. :mellow:

Edited by Huge_Vitae

Have to agree Jeff, bring back the puppets and the script writers as well, that was rather mundane. :mellow:

I only saw the second half, but if the rest was the same, I have to agree. (Though 'mundane' is I feel, a little generous).

Is satire allowed in the, "I'll sue the hell out of you", PC world of today?

'Spitting Image' (of old) was brilliant, but I think it was 'of it's time'.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Well I have to admit I caught the last half of it last night and will now probably watch it. If only for the PC part that it is lacking.... Pesky farmers and Madonna a bloke ? :roll1:

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...