Fishing the Middle Thames

Vagabond

Sorry can't upload even a small photo. Just get an error message. You will have to imagine, a bearded gentleman, quietly fishing from a narrow boat in a Thames Lock on a warm sunny evening. No other people, no fish. All's peace and tranquillity..........

A bearded Gentleman? I thought Dave was the only one with a beard? B)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

That weir pool looks lovely from the bridge I will see if I can find a relevant pic to post up ,if the hydro scheme goes ahead it will ruin the view of it

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

That weir pool looks lovely from the bridge I will see if I can find a relevant pic to post up ,if the hydro scheme goes ahead it will ruin the view of it

This is the best I've got, doesn't show all of the pool but does give an idea of the view from the bridge. Imagine the carnage if the hydro scheme gets built;

DSCN0053.jpg

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Plenty of the villagers are totally against this not just the ones with big houses near the pool ,the ones with big houses near the pool I make a point of speaking to when lure fishing with the yak about this and also to see if they want there mansion painted...special price if I can moor the narrow boat at the end of the garden whilst I do it ...don't ask don't get an all

• Like 2

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: