What's up with the World?

Huge_Vitae

We got one of them B&Q shops that sells all the stuff the ironmongers used to until they all went out of business.

I visited today for some new hinges for one of my gates and got Banned!!!

Yes that's right banned, ME, an upstanding member of the local community and all that.

I was stood looking at some odd planks of wood, all carved out like they was a lovelly ceiling but with so many gaps the mice would fall through. And they were on the floor with chairs and tables on the top. I was a bit puzzled. :o

Anyway, peacefully looking and minding my own business when this bloke comes over, wearing one of them orange hoody things but without a hood, and right there says to me, "You need decking!"

Luckily I got the first punch in, that's the last time he will do that in a while.

And I get banned from the store. :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

You never learn do you Huge?

Remember the last time you were caught 'Doing it yourself' in a public place? :o

The judge didn't believe your plea that you'd misunderstood the sign.

I seem to remember him issuing a restraining order, banning you from going within 500 yds of such places. :rtfm::nono:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You never learn do you Huge?

Nope. :huh:

Remember the last time you were caught 'Doing it yourself' in a public place? :o

I Was cautioned and told it would not be put on my record, which gave me great comfort as I have never actually made a record. :P

The judge didn't believe your plea that you'd misunderstood the sign.

His fault for not publishing it in the Highway Code. :D

I seem to remember him issuing a restraining order, banning you from going within 500 yds of such places. :rtfm::nono:

I looked it up, there is no such place as 'such a place', since it doesn't exist I have no chance of going there and so do not have to abide by the order. :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

making a "spectacle" of himself, he was.

Stop it Jan, you are always looking at the world through rose coloured spectacles.

I spoke to a frog today, he didn't reply, I guess he was just ignorant.

I also saw a diving bird and asked him how he was doing, he didn't reply, I guess he was just Cormorant. (If that makes sense to you you need help more than me :huh: )

Guest Jan V
Stop it Jan, you are always looking at the world through rose coloured spectacles.

I spoke to a frog today, he didn't reply, I guess he was just ignorant.

I also saw a diving bird and asked him how he was doing, he didn't reply, I guess he was just Cormorant. (If that makes sense to you you need help more than me :huh: )

sure it made sense. just translated it for the dog. :rolleyes:

Nope. :huh:

I Was cautioned and told it would not be put on my record, which gave me great comfort as I have never actually made a record. :P

He never said it was a record you'd made, just one you owned, I think it was 'Daniel O'Donnell sings the Pogues vol 2'

His fault for not publishing it in the Highway Code. :D

He didn't need to, you were nowhere near a highway, (more a low way) when you were 'doing it yourself'.

I looked it up, there is no such place as 'such a place', since it doesn't exist I have no chance of going there and so do not have to abide by the order. :huh:

You didn't look up it well enough. I said "such places" not "such a place", there is a difference. If you don't believe me, then ask the guy in this link.

http://www.gumtree.com/london/04/21914604.html

You probably saw him when you were at B&Q.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John