Anyone been off North Devon lately ?

Adam Si

Just thinking about a first paddle this weekend and wondered if anyone been out off North Devon lately and if its worth taking a spinning rod with me ?

Adam, I know the bass are picking up and have heard macks are starting to appear.

I haven't been out for a while but may be going Sun/Mon or Tues, not sure which coast though.

Good luck if you go out.

Cheers,

Chaz

Hi Adam

I launched mid March but blanked on fish - Was going to launch today but it seems the offshores are going to pick up quite a bit so may have to wait.

Haven't heard of any spinning catch reports yet but I was catching this time last year.

cheers

iz from North Devon - Prowler 13 - Travel light, keep 'em tight - ooh!

2007 Catches: Sea Trout 3/4 lb,.........

2007 Endeavours: Investigate the estuary

MyFishingKayak.co.uk

i went out off coastguards on Wednesday for a few hours, just two doggies. i was going to give it a try off of outfalls(pier end of the tunnels) as they have been catching a few bass but i got the tides back to front so headed up the coast with the tide as its a nightmare paddling past capstone with the ebb.

nxt time you are off out pm on messenger adam as summer fishing is just about to kick off.

btw there are still a few spurdogs being caught off of watermouth, they are always good sport when the tope aren't about!

tope_page_4.JPG

i went out off coastguards on Wednesday for a few hours, just two doggies. i was going to give it a try off of outfalls(pier end of the tunnels) as they have been catching a few bass but i got the tides back to front so headed up the coast with the tide as its a nightmare paddling past capstone with the ebb.

nxt time you are off out pm on messenger adam as summer fishing is just about to kick off.

btw there are still a few spurdogs being caught off of watermouth, they are always good sport when the tope aren't about!

tope_page_4.JPG

Will do picked up my new yak today the Prowler Elite 4.5 :) hoping to get out this weekend even if only to paddle it around hele if its sheltered enough from this wind !!!

New Yak

http://www.sibbald.eclipse.co.uk/elite.jpg