Bury hill fisheries

basshead07

hi all,

I no its abit short notice but tommorow im going to the ledgendary bury hill fisheries. im hopefully going to be using my favourite method which is fishing the surface with bread flake but need to no how i can approach this? it ses on the website that you are only permitted to fish on swims/pegs provided but also ses on its map there are no swims in the jungle part of the old bury hill lake but you can fish there? so that confused me. also any tips and help would be appriciated as it is my first time there .

tight lines, jay

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

Hello mate sorry I am abit late but I am a Bailiff there..... Big guy long hair? Been driving a tractor around all day lol

200lb of bream came out today on the pole on pellet fished over small amount of groudbait. The same bloke also had a 3lb 12oz crucian!! There have been a few carp coming out over the last few days a 30lb leather came out at night a few days ago and plenty of 20's.

You can only fish the jungle from the boats as your right there are no swims there.

Any questions let me know.

Josh.

Hi Josh

Have the tench woken up yet?

Had a couple of boat trips into the jungle this time last year and the tench were very obliging.Admittedly the weather was far warmer than it is now,sort of made up for the "non event" summer we experienced!

alright josh,

were you the guy taking pictures of that bloke with the pole? if you were i was the boy on the next swim over closer to the boat house only had 4 bream that day but it was a great day. huge carp under the boat house :@ comin down again at the end of may to fish off a boat in the jungle :D .

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D