Exmouth, kayakers mee RNLI

jasper3

well just a quick update, things are turning out well, we now have palm coming, and also there should be a good selection of fish finders and other gadgets,

hope to see many of you

john (jasp)

Hi john er (jasp), ive been watching your venture grow ,,,,,,,fantastic,,ime off on holliday that sat thats why ive not entered , :angry: ,Bu**er , cant even blame the strife , i booked it , :) , wish you well with it ,,,,see you at mudeford ,,,,GB,, err ( tiz me, :D lucky ),,bhaaaa :D:rolleyes:

Edited by groyne bandit

Ime off to yak skoool,,,,,,no more overruns to get out there,,,,

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just a quick update, things are turning out well, we now have palm coming, and also there should be a good selection of fish finders and other gadgets,

hope to see many of you

john (jasp)

what time do things kick off on Saturday morning please?

looks like its going to be a warm and dry weekend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1913

*edit*

btw ppl the devon county show is on this thurs, fri, saturday so traffic coming off the M5 at junction 30 onto the A376 for wespoint may be a pain as its the same junction as the exmouth turning.

Edited by cannonfodder

would anyone going to exmouth tomorrow have a kayak Drain bung for sale, loan or gratis, as mine got lost transporting it today, just bloody typical.

after a frantic hour of looking for it and thinking of an alternative like a cork ect, i have put a wine bottle stopper in there just for now which seems to seal ok but not the best solution.

thankx peeps, sees ya all tomorrow.

my yak is an islander strike if the bungs are not generic, http://www.islandersitontops.com/strike.htm

Edited by cannonfodder

can i reccomend the little cafe by the dockside.

i cant remember its name, its near the ferry steps and is next door to a paper shop. good filling scoff, cheap prices.

have a good weekend everybody,i would have loved to have popped along and had a look, and as luck would have it im in exmouth next weekend. never mind, have a good one. :thumbs:

Hi Jasp ( John ) :)

It was nice to meet you too. :thumbs:

CONGRATULATIONS !! on a great weekend, lots of work involved in organising an event of that calibre, well done you.

So nice to see you had such great turn out.......forgive the expression mate..... :rolleyes::D

Any event that promotes the safety of the sport is very worth while.

I had to laugh at the picture John :D .........they do sell pasties and fish n chips on the sea front........no need to eat the arse end of your Kayak ;)

Cheers.

Bill. :)

Edited by Yakity - Yak - u.k.