Dog problems whilst fishing

Jim Murray

i keep a full bar of EXLAX just For that particular dog i have used it once when a very cheeky owner

told me that the tow path was for walking dogs not for fishing.

so i apologized to him sneeringly then i used my master plan and fed his dog the chocolate for which he thanked me

a said he wished more of the fishing public where so kind hearted,

little did he know :rolleyes: i hope his mut kraped all over his home.

I would have thought that Ex-lax would have been kinder to give to a dog than real chocolate, because it probably whizzes through the dog before it has time to poison it.

What I really hate are the 5-star retards who have a whistle that they blow at least every five seconds, under the impression that they are carrying out some kind of deep and meaningful dialogue with their stupid mutts. That can really ruin my day and you can hear them from half a mile away.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note, I have heard of a chap who has a Bull Terrier type dog which he is careful to keep leashed because of the publicity these dogs have had. He took it for a walk in the park and it was attacked by a Rottie! The Rottie was running free with the owner not in sight so he phoned the dog warden, who said he was on his way.

Meanwhile the Terrier was "sorting out" the Rottie, biting both hind legs and chewing an ear half off.

The owner of the Rottie arrived and said that my mate was responsible for the vets bill when he takes his dog to have the damage repaired. Unfortunately the dog warden walked up behind the man while he was in the middle of his tirade.

He told the man he was going to be fined for not having his dog on a leash, not being in control of his dog and will be responsible for all vets bills for the terrier.

I will not print his reply!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

My brother has a English mastiff and you could put a saddle on it he is a monster but soft as,Decorating the local vets at the moment and they had a dog de bordeaux[spelling] in for a look at a joint problem on his legs and had to knock him out.

He weighed 60 kg and they carried him back to recovery in a large sling,Never heard a dog snore so loud as he did before he woke up.

Would not want to be a breaking into a house either was guarding as they could do some serious damage if they wanted to Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Guest Rabbit
On a serious note, I have heard of a chap who has a Bull Terrier type dog which he is careful to keep leashed because of the publicity these dogs have had. He took it for a walk in the park and it was attacked by a Rottie! The Rottie was running free with the owner not in sight so he phoned the dog warden, who said he was on his way.

Meanwhile the Terrier was "sorting out" the Rottie, biting both hind legs and chewing an ear half off.

The owner of the Rottie arrived and said that my mate was responsible for the vets bill when he takes his dog to have the damage repaired. Unfortunately the dog warden walked up behind the man while he was in the middle of his tirade.

He told the man he was going to be fined for not having his dog on a leash, not being in control of his dog and will be responsible for all vets bills for the terrier.

I will not print his reply!

What? They both have so called dangerous breeds, and neither of them can control their dogs, It even takes one to phone the dog warden to sort out the 'assault' of another another dog on his. The warden arrives and informs your mate that he is to be fined for not being in control and will have to pay the vets bills? Think your mate is having you on..since when can a dog warden decide on such matters without reporting the incident and any subsequent legal action to decide who s at fault and responsible?

Rabbit - Will you READ my posts before blindly trying to get "one up" up on me. Your postings only make you look like a fool!!

I said the parks in Cheltenham are now lead only when walking dogs, my mates was on a lead, the Rottie wasn't! That's why the dog warden said what he did!!!

By the way, your remarks about "dangerous Breeds" is inflamatory - It is the owners that turn them into an aggresive animal, not the dogs!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Whatever the dog is doing, there is no justification in trying to poison it...chocolate can kill a dog, ...or was that the intention?

And Klein, you did write that "he told the man he was going to be fined...."

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

The smell of urine from a big cat terrifies any dog and has them heading the other way in a hurry.

You can buy it from a number of sources in the States so why not keep a bottle and sprinkle some around your area when fishing in a doggy spot? No odor that humans can even notice when used in small amounts.

Note to any who would feed chocolate to a dog - it can kill them in fairly small amounts and the standard ex-lax is chocolate based.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President