Your favorite Bloody Mary recipe?

severus

The words of a wise man AyJay,

Funny though I love Tomatos, Cooked, in soup, even Gazpatchio wich is realy Tomato juice in a soup bowl, But I just cant stomach tomato juice I dont think it even tastes like tomato :thumbdown:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

(To make chilli sherry, fill a kilner jar or other suitable container with chillies, making sure to put a slash or two down the side of each pepper. Fill with cheap sherry and leave to stand for at least a week or two. Best made with Scotch Bonnets or other very aromatic chillies, but bog standard hungarian hot wax will do)
Wow! A pint of that would sort you out. Probably good for greenfly too ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Wow! A pint of that would sort you out.

Oh yes. And clear you out, too, I should imagine. I think you'd want the loo roll in the fridge. :blink:

I made a really good one with scotch bonnets, and showed it to my sister, meaning her to have a sniff of it. Before I could stop her, she'd dipped her finger in it and had a taste. It was a little bit on the hot side for her... :headhurt:

It's an excellent ingredient, though. Just a dash in an oxtail or tomato soup makes a brilliant winter warmer, perfect for the fishing flask.

Oh yes. And clear you out, too, I should imagine. I think you'd want the loo roll in the fridge. :blink:

I made a really good one with scotch bonnets, and showed it to my sister, meaning her to have a sniff of it. Before I could stop her, she'd dipped her finger in it and had a taste. It was a little bit on the hot side for her... :headhurt:

It's an excellent ingredient, though. Just a dash in an oxtail or tomato soup makes a brilliant winter warmer, perfect for the fishing flask.

Now that sounds the Buisness, I have an old bottle of Dry knocking around I will try it,

Not a lot of good in a triffel though I suspect

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!