Bookings for Wingham Fish-In Sat 23rd to Mon 25th Apr 2016

Steve Burke

Don't worry, Chris, you're in!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Good luck everyone, looking forward to the updates thread :-).

Hopefully there will be another Rutland Fish-in later in the year :-)

Of course there will!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Thanks for the invite Steve!

Don't forget guys - hot Bacon/Sausage sandwiches plus tea and coffee will be available from 7am onward. Just what you need after a long drive and to set you up to do battle with the Wingham monsters! :)

Look forward to catching up with you all. Safe journeys!

Steve C.

• Like 3

Of course there will!

Might have to get your advice on fishfinders at some point :-).

Anyway, good luck to everyone, looking forward to hearing about double figure tench, bream and the woes of catching too many eels or catching pike on every bait available (including marker float) :-)

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

We will really miss coming to the fish-in this year as we will be in Spain for the week, unfortunately we were restricted by a couple of factors as to when we could book it.

Hope everyone catches lots.

Colin & Jo

Colin
My Website

My Blog (mostly Match Fishing)

Wil miss you and Jo too, Colin. Have a great holiday!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net