End of e u management

Lot's of work to be done to untangle 40 years of mismanagement by the e u for the u k fishing industry and u k waters. The u k was left 13% of it's waters that where once one of the most productive. Yes I'm aware that there were issues before the e u took hold and I am also aware that the u k was trying with other countries to resolve the issues. It was always relating to over fishing. To the extent that the fisheries science was born. Good luck to the u k management in getting back control of our waters and best wishes for a new and successful future, without the horror of the e u fish dumping quota system.

Best piece of news for me is the link with the e u cfp regarding anglers, that is now severed, cut, broken. TAT the angling trust linked us with their chums the EAA europeon anglers alliance, sounds good but all it was, was a route to europeon legislation and all that comes out of Brussels is exactly that legislation. The first time they actually poked their nose into rsa business back came the bass take ban for the u k anglers.

that was arranged first and foremost by TAT running off to London screaming that the stock was about to fall off the cliff. Mismanagement of the whole situation occurred. Without consultation with the rsa. Yes the commercial sector got their restrictions, still not happy TAT wanted to go further, now and currently blaming the u k netters, not the europeon pair trawlers btw who where instrumental in removing 9 times the u k commercial take. Disgustingly TAT linked the u k commercials and the French commercials landings together within their parliament briefing papers. They also included hundreds if not thousands of anglers involvement in fish removals using the 2012 cefas anglers survey, knowing that the figures where incorrect. The defence by TAT's ceo was 'not our figures but the governments'.

Distancing themselves from the mayhem they caused when salter came running back from the minister saying and I quote: 'no no, I meant 3 fish bag limit not one' 3 would have been o k. '

All that is now in the past, not forgotten though. I also note that salter and even horseman of the bass co have been in contact with the Weymouth skippers org (to offer apology?) Or to worm their way in to favour, informing the PBA that they can 'help' them, pass the sick bag.

So now the knife has been wielded, the EAA no longer to have influence on the u k anglers, no longer to push the e u into managing the rsa. Lets rejoice at the good news. Bearing in mind both TAT and the EAA never had a mandate from the anglers in the first place. Will mr Haylin be leaving the euopeon dream of EAA, severing his link and return to u k management I have to ask.

Edited by barry luxton
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Lot's of work to be done to untangle 40 years of mismanagement by the e u for the u k fishing industry and u k waters. The u k was left 13% of it's waters that where one of the most productive. Yes I'm aware that there were issues before the e u took hold and I am also aware that the u k was trying with other countries to resolve the issues. It was always relating to over fishing. To the extent that the fisheries science was born. Good luck to the u k management in getting back control of our waters and best wishes for a new and successful future, without the horror of the e u fish dumping quota system.

Best piece of news for me is the link with the e u cfp regarding anglers, that is now severed, cut, broken. TAT the angling trust linked us with their chums the EAA europeon anglers alliance, sounds good but all it was, was a route to europeon legislation and all that comes out of Brussels is exactly that legislation. The first time they actually poked their nose into rsa business back came the bass take ban for the u k anglers.

that was arranged first and foremost by TAT running off to London screaming that the stock was about to fall off the cliff. Mismanagement of the whole situation occurred. Without consultation with the rsa. Yes the commercial sector got their restrictions, still not happy TAT wanted to go further, now and currently blaming the u k netters, not the europeon pair trawlers btw who where instrumental in removing 9 times the u k commercial take. Disgustingly TAT linked the u k commercials and the French commercials landings together within their parliament briefing papers. They also included hundreds if not thousands of anglers involvement in fish removals using the 2012 cefas anglers survey, knowing that the figures where incorrect. The defence by TAT's ceo was 'not our figures but the governments'.

Distancing themselves from the mayhem they caused when salter came running back from the minister saying and I quote: 'no no, I meant 3 fish bag limit not one' 3 would have been o k. '

All that is now in the past, not forgotten though. I also note that salter and even horseman of the bass co have been in contact with the Weymouth skippers org (to offer apology?) Or to worm their way in to favour, informing the PBA that they can 'help' them, pass the sick bag.

So now the knife has been wielded, the EAA no longer to have influence on the u k anglers, no longer to push the e u into managing the rsa. Lets rejoice at the good news. Bearing in mind both TAT and the EAA never had a mandate from the anglers in the first place. Will mr Haylin be leaving the euopeon dream of EAA, severing his link and return to u k management I have to ask.

:fishing1: Well said but we're in for at least another 2 years, DC doesn't want to start the leave process until a new PM is in place, is this a tactic to allow another referendum to take place? It only takes 9 tory MP's to rebel and it won't go through. Will they use the Scots wanting another referendum to leave the UK and the possibility of NI wanting to leave, plus all the promised job cuts to rethink the result and the EU offering us a "better deal" to stay. Until DC starts the "divorce proceedings" anything could stop it happening so don't count your chickens just yet. :bye2: .

been looking at those who did not like the result Norm and also the scotch wasp chewer who wishes to disrupt the democratic vote within the u k, they can all go pickle their heads and move on. The u k deserved a consultation and they now need to take note of what the electorate has said. Both Cameron and corbyn should have sat on the fence. As such there wouldn't been the amount of disruption the u k is looking at now. A cool and calm period is required and someone in management should be taking the bull by the horn and do just that. The e u is a failed experiment, there is more to come out of the woodwork I have no doubt. They were intransigence, ignoring the populist view and now it's pay back time both here and on the e u mainland. It needs new management ideals. As for TAT and the EAA, I am so blOO dy glad it didn't work for them, bye bye.

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• 2 months later...

oh no we all going to die Not sure if I actually believe all that stuff but hey the world going to end sometime right?

:clap3: Well so far it's all been proved lies. The country hasn't been declared bankrupt, millions haven't been sacked, other countries are still dealing with us, house prices haven't fallen through the floor, mortgages haven't rocketed and the swarm of locusts haven't eaten all our crops so we won't starve, this year at least. :clap3:

• Like 1

:clap3: Well so far it's all been proved lies. The country hasn't been declared bankrupt, millions haven't been sacked, other countries are still dealing with us, house prices haven't fallen through the floor, mortgages haven't rocketed and the swarm of locusts haven't eaten all our crops so we won't starve, this year at least. :clap3:

It may have escaped your notice, but nothing has been done yet. We are still fully paid up members of the EU. The fat lady might have a few verses to chant yet.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

It may have escaped your notice, but nothing has been done yet. We are still fully paid up members of the EU. The fat lady might have a few verses to chant yet.

Either leave now or get caught up in the rush, the experiment is going down the pan.

I note the u k was left out of further e u shaping from a meeting just under a fortnight ago. That's a start. :thumbs:

Edited by barry luxton

Either leave now or get caught up in the rush, the experiment is going down the pan.

I note the u k was left out of further e u shaping from a meeting just under a fortnight ago. That's a start. :thumbs:

Maggie May does not seem to be in any rush. Apparently now is not a good time for the Frogs or the Krauts. Maybe they are just hoping you'll forget all about it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Maggie May does not seem to be in any rush. Apparently now is not a good time for the Frogs or the Krauts. Maybe they are just hoping you'll forget all about it.

:clap3: I'm thinking along the same lines. EU gets a bit more sensible, makes a few concessions, Mrs May decides the EU is more UK friendly and either puts the referendum to a parliamentary vote or calls a new referendum on the "NEW, UK FRIENDLY EU" ! :shutup:

• 4 weeks later...