A PB Barbel!

Rusty

Nice fish, good work, I love short unplanned sessions - no expectation makes a nice fish an even better result.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

:yahoo::clap3:

Well done Rusty, great catch.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Ian if you would kindly refrain from praising him Matthew,Steve W and myself have to live with his .....lads have I ever told you about my pb float caught yawn God get me a gun ....

He was a tad childishly gibberish when he rang me to tell me and sometimes when your mate rings with such news and emotion in his voice it is a tad touching,

Right enough of that soppy stuff he is of course still a easily distracted food and beer addict and I believe Matthew is looking into rule 22b in that he set out to catch Dace thereby invalidating the catch smiley face icon

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Lol Steve, he's been trying to get that fish for some time now so I reckon a little congrats is ok....not too much mind, we don't want it going to his head lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...