A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

Belting catch mate.8

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• 1 month later...

I haven't done a lot of fishing over the last few weeks and haven't bothered to post any results. I had a several hours out later yesterday afternoon and had an enjoyable trotting session (it would have been more enjoyable if I hadn't had the thought that I might have been zapped by a mobile speed camera on my way there FFS!!)

Anyhow the river was about perfect levelt and appeared clear,ut only if you bent over and looked into it, it was wierd though as if I stood up straight the water looked black!...it was a very strange atmosphere yesterday and was dull and overcast so I could only put it down to that.

Anyhow I had a chub on about my third trott through then nothing for about 20 min's so I waded back to shore and wandered upstream to try another swim. I had no luck in that swim or the next so decided to walk back to my first spot. I was glad I did as I finished up with five more chub, a couple of trout and a small barbel. I did hook another powerfull fish that came off after only several seconds, i'm pretty certain it was another barbel. Here's a couple of pic's from the session...

2016-10-30%2012.19.46%20chub.jpg

2016-10-30%2016.31.08.jpg

Edited by Tigger
  • Like 2

Sounds like (besides the speed camera) it turned out to be not too bad a day after all Lol.

Nice pics

Keith

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Yeah, I suppose since I only actually fished for a couple of hours your right Keith it wasn't too bad. I just couldn't chill though wondering about the speed camera!

Truth be known i'm getting quite fed up with angling and just don't seem to be getting a buzz out of it anymore. If I carry on feeling like this I might just sell the majority of my gear and do something else....i've been doing a bit of cycling and enjoying that much more than the fishing!

Go fishing on your bike and chill

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, I suppose since I only actually fished for a couple of hours your right Keith it wasn't too bad. I just couldn't chill though wondering about the speed camera!

Truth be known i'm getting quite fed up with angling and just don't seem to be getting a buzz out of it anymore. If I carry on feeling like this I might just sell the majority of my gear and do something else....i've been doing a bit of cycling and enjoying that much more than the fishing!

Ye get on ya bike and leave the fish for the rest of us. I can see my bag weights doubling. :)

Not done half as much coarse fishing myself this year. The bug does come and go.

• Like 1

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Tigger,

I used to set "limitations" of various sorts to rejuvenate. Everyone will do it differently but as someone on the forum often says, "it is the journey not the destination" that is the challenge. Even then, there is an ebb and flow.

I continue to enjoy your "catch reports".

Thanks

Phone

• Like 1