A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

Nice tench Tigger.

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nice Tincas tigger, the Tench is one of my favourite species and I havent had a chance to get out and catch one yet this year.

Very nice fishing.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Thanks chaps :).

I had a couple of hours in the same spot again later this afternoon and had similar results.

The temp's had dropped off and I was glad I took my brolly!!

IMG-20190503-1613209-rewind.jpg

IMG-20190503-1620332-rewind.jpg

IMG-20190503-1643056-rewind.jpg

IMG-20190503-1752041-rewind.jpg

• Like 1

More nice tench, :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Its a great species to target Tigger.

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Thanks Andrew, I like tench, and especially the fight they put up!

I realy think they are one of the hardest fisghting species we have, especially when targetted with suitable tackle.

I see so many tench with seriously smashed mouths caused by the heavy tackle used by carp anglers...I know it's just one of those things, but it's a shame in'it.

• Like 1

Best Tench session i had was in Ireland, A secluded lough, terrible walk to it, easy going down, but a swine to get back.

I had over a 100lbs, biggest about 8.5lbs. 10lbs main line on my shimano stradic with 5.4lbs Preston Reflo Power. Amazing session

Another memorable day was at on a Lough near Belturbet

• Like 1

“Vescere bracis meis”

Tigger,

I notice wild strawberry in one of the pictures. When ripe, are they a good natural in the UK? They are super in about a month over here. (mostly for carp as we don't cotton to many tench). They are unstoppable against grass carp.

Phone

• Like 1

Best Tench session i had was in Ireland, A secluded lough, terrible walk to it, easy going down, but a swine to get back.

I had over a 100lbs, biggest about 8.5lbs. 10lbs main line on my shimano stradic with 5.4lbs Preston Reflo Power. Amazing session

Another memorable day was at on a Lough near Belturbet

Now, that sounds like serious tench fishing.....what a place, fantastic!

• Like 1

Tigger,

I notice wild strawberry in one of the pictures. When ripe, are they a good natural in the UK? They are super in about a month over here. (mostly for carp as we don't cotton to many tench). They are unstoppable against grass carp.

Phone

Phone, if I came across any wild strawberries I would eat them mysel...frack the fish lol.

Actually, I think the birds would have them before anyone :).