A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

4 hours ago, Phone said:

All,

OHH LORDY ! NEXT WE'LL BE GIVING FISH NAMES. 

Phone

(with one perfect puppy)

You know that perfect puppy ,when it licks you it isnt being nice its tasting you! Dont die with it in the room it wont have any feeling of love towards you it will eat you ,probably your face first !

Chap i knew when i worked at the uni was a part time fireman he had lost counts of dogs attacking their "masters" after an accident ,cats will hiss and scratch but your only food providers rarely food itself.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Very pretty but can they climb the curtains?

This is the nearest to a pet in our lives now and it's not even ours, he'd sqish your puppies lol

Comes when hes called aswell but not mastered bringing back sticks yet!

The black one turned into 800kg of food! He became a very big boy! And killed the female near its baby the next year by standing on it we think  or it just didnt like it taking away the attention, who knows cows are strange

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

They can't climb the curtains but they certainly pull them down easy enough!

I was brought up on a dairy farm.  We had our own bull.  As soon as the bulls became unpredictable they went for slaughter.  I don't think they lasted more than about 3yrs.

Nearly all the calfs which were males were allowed to suckle off the colosterum and then they went to France for viel

I remember my grandad deciding it wasn't worth the hasstle of bothering keeping a bull and it was far easier to have "paddy udder" come round and use frozen jizz.

As kids we would scab the shringes the jizz came in off Paddy.  We'd have loads of 'em pushed under our belts and have them filled with water.  Then we'd play commandos in the barn and buildings squirting one another lol.

My uncle was crushed by his bull as he was leading it.  He was in a wheelchair for a short spell and then died.  I think this was a deciding factor in my grandad using A.I. .

Hes been "done" but retains the scrote sacks for showing ,hes tame but doesnt realise how big he is so even him playing could kill you ,its owner rides him on occasion  .

Before he was done a couple of months or so after the vid was shot he was becoming dangerous and pawing the ground and trying to gore things so the farmer had him castrated ,still big ,still dangerous but in a playful way so he will kill you accidentally lol

The tamest bull i ever encountered was a one eyed hereford the really dangerouse one an angus on the field next door to it ,it would spot you and charge i wanted to kill you there was nothing more it would like to do you weren't even safe on a tractor I saw it topple one over it was a brute!

The bags are there so it appears whole ,it is a pet lol as you say men do it nowadays from whole bulls with nads who probably spend their lives in barns out of harms way !

I think they are judged on looks ,semen isnt,semen is dependant on who wants their stock to look like the winner ,no nads no money but you still get a rosette

A barren hottie walking down the road still gets looked at long before you think of kids lol

Edited by chesters1