A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

3 hours ago, Phone said:

Bull Terrier Dog Breed - The Amazing Temperament & Facts of This ...

That nasty cut you had healed well!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont know tigger nor if he has a heart or if he has its breakable .

I merely spake the truth

AH not me you lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 hours ago, Phone said:

Bull Terrier Dog Breed - The Amazing Temperament & Facts of This ...

He/She looks a little sweetie.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I got out on the 16th but only managed 20 min's fishing before the thunder and lightening which was accompanied with heavy rain forced me to vacate for fear of being fried by on of the many bolts of lightening!

In the 20 min's I got to fish I had a coup,e of small chub and a large dace.

I had another go yesterday but it was a repeat performance as the weather forced me of again.

I had about 20 dace before the rain, thunder and lightening saw me off.

IMG-0552.jpg

This one didn't want to be photograped....

IMG-0556.jpg

IMG-0558.jpg

IMG-0559.jpg

This one crapped on me hand....

IMG-0560.jpg

• Like 1

Thinking I'm about done fishing this year.

Gonna' do some tin can busting & ratting with my Air Rifle in the back garden.

Our cat is always bringing rats home - I just need to find where she's getting them!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Our cat is always bringing rats home - I just need to find where she's getting them!!

Probably from the local stream Martin ?

Why aren’t you going to go fishing Martin? Is it because of the virus? or are you just not enjoying it as much and just having a rest?

Do you have a local stream or river that you can go fishing on instead of having to go to a relatively crowded commercial? or is it relatively crowded everywhere near you ?

Hope you are not going off of fishing completely Mate.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

To be totally honest Keith, I'm afraid of everything just now.

My confidence in everything is shot to **** atm. what with shielding for over 12 weeks+.

I've no job & now & on benefits - a far cry from being once a decent earner!!

Last job - the owner took our wages & not been paid since 14th Jan!! then went into Liquidation.

OK though since!! Got my Government Redundancy etc & cashed in one of my smaller pensions.

We'll be OK.

Sorry to hear that Martin, I hope everything gets better for you soon ?

Its a shame we don’t live a lot closer I could take you to a nice productive Barbel river and cheer you up a bit and try to take your mind off things ?

Keith

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)