A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

I don’t know why your photos aren’t being displayed Ian although after I tried copying and pasting one of your picture links I get the warning:

[b] ‘Pasted as Rich Text, post as plain text instead’[/b]

Perhaps this may be a clue as to why your pics may not be working?

Heres one of your photo links just copied and pasted as is:

[url=https://postimg.cc/w1P3Th58][img]https://i.postimg.cc/vm8nhhcB/IMG-0798.jpg[/img][/url]

I don’t know how to post it as plain text as prompted.

NB: for some reason my pics from postimage have also started to misbehave too and I’m now getting the same problem as you Ian. It was fine before I tried to cut and paste your pic Ian. Oops!

The following is from my ‘PostImage’ account.

[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/CLDDfV7j/last-Four-Barbel-zpsepedz1lk.jpg[/img][/url]

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

I just copy to forum on postimage and then share.  I hold my finger on the post on here and it pops up post image which I press and it comes up when I post my reply....normally that is, but, for some reason it's suddenly stopped  working.

I had a great session today, caught nine barbel with a couple which I would say were over ten pounds quite easily.  I had a nice chub, and a few small chub also.

I lost another foul hooked barbel and lost one after it slipped back out of the laanding net and as it bolted away my rod tip was only lever with the water and my line cut off about a foot from the fish, just an accident but not good.

The fish will be carrying five bbs shot and a foot of line unless it sheds the hook which was a size 14s drennan superspade.  The weights were only pinched on and slide along the line very easily so i'm not worried the fish will become tethered or anything, just hate leaving hooks and line atattched to a fish!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

16/08 a couple of weeks ago obliterating my PB 

caught 3 Chub. And this one on the same boilie lol

86FBE25B-D321-47B1-A2DA-C7A5502ADA68.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

A really excellent Barbel, congrats on your new PB ?

Was it from the Kennet?

NB: when you said it was on the same boilee; was that the same ‘actual’ boilee? or another one of the same boilees? ?

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

BoldBear tge actual same boilie just gave it a squirt of booster liquid ,it somehow stayed put so I thought why not 

Fishing off our narrowboat and it tore off upstream I managed to get it back near the boat moved the other rod out of the way and splash knocked my landing net over the side whilst doing that,then I saw it in the head torch and panic set in ...luckily had a big gye landing net I use when lure fishing and GF leant over to net it with that 

proper comedy of errors but I’m still buzzing now ,,,not going to beat that in a hurry 

Thames fish 

Edited by JV44
  • Like 2

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Nice fish catch 4 at once and you have an outboard

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So Ian, are you still Tigger or now JV44?? - maybe i'm losing something in my dotage!!

It's OK if things have changed??

• Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Martin I prob should of put it in catch reports but thought Ian would like a pic of a southern Shandy drinking Barbel ?

:fishing:

1 hour ago, JV44 said:

Martin I prob should of put it in catch reports but thought Ian would like a pic of a southern Shandy drinking Barbel ?

Or Maybe a 3/4 Lb Dice! :fishing:

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!