A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

Well, january the 1st 2022 today so I had to get out and have a go at fishing.

The river was way too high for float fishing, but the temps were good so I thought it might have got the barbel on the feed. Because of the river level I was forced to leger.

I never had a barbel, but I managed 8 average sized chub, at least I didn't blank 😎.

For some reason it won't let me post my pic's, so from now on i'll just have to type a quicky as above.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Tigger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I've had some great sessions since new years day, lots of nice chub, barbel, roach and dace etc, just can't load the pics on here, so pointless carrying on with this thread πŸ‘.

Edited by Tigger
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/18/2022 at 6:38 PM, Tigger said:

I've had some great sessions since new years day, lots of nice chub, barbel, roach and dace etc, just can't load the pics on here, so pointless carrying on with this thread πŸ‘.

Start a blog Tigger πŸ˜€ - you cam upload pics to that (though they'll need to be re-sized.....)

• Thanks 1

"Study to be quiet." ><((ΒΊ> My Blog

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 8:09 AM, barbelbarmy said:

Tigger, that is a real shame, not been on this site for some time but when did first place to check was your thread. Love to see the wonderful array of tackle you use.

Β 

Thanks for the nice words BB πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘.