A few hours out yesterday.....

Tigger

I've decided to stay local today where we fished Ian as I may have to come home early if youngest dotter puts in an appearance.

Chernobyl is the nickname for a beautiful new fishery where the water is a greenish blue colour. Ian a guy told me that a water treatment had been added to kill algae but that may not be correct. I'll ask the bailiff when I see him.

We can see a bright green lake at the end of çroooksbury road farnham ,next to the landfill site ,strange that!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1

I see you are staying current.

Phone

What goes around comes around Mr Bush ?
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I've decided to stay local today where we fished Ian as I may have to come home early if youngest dotter puts in an appearance.

Chernobyl is the nickname for a beautiful new fishery where the water is a greenish blue colour. Ian a guy told me that a water treatment had been added to kill algae but that may not be correct. I'll ask the bailiff when I see him.

The cars done it's thing again so I won't be risking any distances, maybe local if I manage to get out at all.

Edited by Tigger

A goood m8 of mine picked me up today and we headed south to a cheshire river for an afternoons trotting. What a day we had, we caught fish from the start to the finnish. We had perch, dace, grayling, chub and bream. I had one bream on which I honestly thought was a barbel, when I got a glimpse of it it really was a large fish but as I pulled it against the current the hook came shooting out....bugger!

I had about 40 chub, loads of dace, a few grayling and perch and several bream.

My friend did well also and was a very happy trotter lol.

Here's a few pic's of some of my fish....

IMG-0049.jpg

IMG-0054.jpg

IMG-0056.jpg

IMG-0059.jpg

IMG-0061.jpg

IMG-0068.jpg

• Like 2

Cant you just catch tiddlers like i do when i go down the river ,the only thing with any size are trout that almost climb up the bank to give in?