New to the game but still and old hand!

ClydeBuilt

Allright guys?

Been off the scene for a fair old spell thanks to some health issues and slowly trying to find my feet again, but blimey have things changed or what?

I feel like a new kid with all the gear available and looking forward to re-learning what I already new! LOL

Hi and welcome to Anglers' Net.

Some of the gear and methods have been improved but fish are still fish and the old ways still work.

What sort of fishing and waters do you like?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Been off the scene for a fair old spell ........................................., but blimey have things changed or what?

I feel like a new kid with all the gear available and looking forward to re-learning what I already new! LOL

The fish are the same: old tackle old methods and traditional baits will still catch them.

Fished the Lomond since I was 14-15 and by boat since my 20's.

Preferred stillwaters to rivers, so fished lochs mostly. 99% pike 1% other, nowdays Its the other way round.

Also did my stint on PAAS committee at the start as membership secretary and magazine editor. So wrote some stuff for the mag and did one for P&P.