AT to get angling in to Olympics?

Norm B

:clap3: The AT managed to get the BBC to somewhere in Europe to interview someone from the AT fishing a 5 day carp competition, said they wanted to get fishing as an Olympic sport, waiting for the next interview from an East Coast beach in December in a force six easterly. A nice little holiday from somewhere in Europe for the BBC, don't the AT run carp competitions in the UK? I expect they'll arrange another competition in Florida for marlin to tempt the BBC to comment on that one. Nice little comment from the AT rep. "There's 33 teams of 3 anglers fishing this competition, that's a 100 anglers", pretty poor maths knowledge, I hope he's not on the finance committee. :shutup:

Edited by Norm B
  • Like 1

:clap3: Personally I think it was just a ploy by the AT to raise their profile and look like they're actually trying to increase angling's profile, but at a carp match in Eastern Europe? :doh:

Hang on, I read somewhere that it was catch and return. Carp match in eastern Europe = Take and eat all you can get. :icecream:

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hang on, I read somewhere that it was catch and return. Carp match in eastern Europe = Take and eat all you can get. :icecream:

That's pretty rich coming from the man who is always boasting how much fish he has stacked away in his freezer.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

:clap3: Personally I think it was just a ploy by the AT to raise their profile and look like they're actually trying to increase angling's profile, but at a carp match in Eastern Europe? :doh:

Do you know any Eastern European People? Do you know ANYTHING at all about how fishing works in Poland? Have you ever been to anywhere in Eastern Europe?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

That's pretty rich coming from the man who is always boasting how much fish he has stacked away in his freezer.

Still is. My freezer is full most times, cod Pollack fillets, competes with the wife's dog food, this year we have been blessed with rather nice sized plaice and turbot. Caught a fair few this year over 4 trips out and let loads go to the dismay of some on the boat who are not so fortunate or ain't as good as me at catching them. :fishing1: Don't freeze them though. Very good that I have given some of those away to my mates and neighbours as you can't buy in the shops what I can freely give away. This year I have no bass, can't be bothered to follow TAT's rules that they have salivated over, no skate in the freezer although we have caught a few. No bream this year. Haven't even bothered to go fish for them. shame your gob opens before brain engages. You know nothing of what's out there sport.

Do you actually fish or just do trolling.

Edited by barry luxton
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Do you know any Eastern European People? Do you know ANYTHING at all about how fishing works in Poland? Have you ever been to anywhere in Eastern Europe?

got a greek born u k guy working with us at the mo, he's been used to fruit picking btw. Now he can't believe he's on decent wages for a change.

Anyway greek Turkish border, there's millions of common eel. Don't let TAT know as it will ruin their lie. I kid you not. Not a lot of use for them over there, they don't like eating them apparently.

• Like 1

Still is. My freezer is full most times, cod Pollack fillets, competes with the wife's dog food, this year we have been blessed with rather nice sized plaice and turbot. Caught a fair few this year over 4 trips out and let loads go to the dismay of some on the boat who are not so fortunate or ain't as good as me at catching them. :fishing1: Don't freeze them though. Very good that I have given some of those away to my mates and neighbours as you can't buy in the shops what I can freely give away. This year I have no bass, can't be bothered to follow TAT's rules that they have salivated over, no skate in the freezer although we have caught a few. No bream this year. Haven't even bothered to go fish for them. shame your gob opens before brain engages. You know nothing of what's out there sport.

Do you actually fish or just do trolling.

Just as well your not an Aussie then, they have bag limits for some species and that INCLUDES the stuff in your freezer.

Pulling people up for posting sh!te and for asking for a bit of evidence to support their position from time to time is NOT trolling.

Edited by corydoras