Thousands of Spoons & Blades!

Martin56

Calling Addicted to Scopex !!

Hope the Blades & clevis arrived ok??- maybe you're away for a while??

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

ALL - Please be aware that outside agencies of the wrong kind are very capable of running software on sites like this (Friendly Forums of any kind) to trawl for personal details like Email addresses, Bank Details or anything else they could use posted in all innocence by its members!!

Postal Addresses however should be fine with NO real damage or Immediate threat!! (the very reason I asked for a fiver!!)

I used to be on a Horse Racing Site (Tipster Challenge) where the Site owner made us all aware of this!!

It's a dangerous world!!! :lock: & not same as Spam??

I hope the Admin' Team take this one on board & take the necessary steps to make members aware of the dangers!!

Thanks.

Martin.

Are you new to the internet ? :lol:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Are you new to the internet ? :lol:

No Andy, I'm not new to the internet!! :blink: Durrrr!!!!

I do however have the interests of the members on this site at heart .

Please don't try to take a rise out of someone who is just trying to make some people aware. :nono:

As for your reply - I'm Clearly - :wallbash:.

Maybe also a bit of respect is in order - I've socks older than you!! - not to mention a Son & Daughter!!

Edited by Martin56

Thanks for letting me know Martin, just logged in here to see if it had.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Sorry if that sounded a bit forward??

I'm not at all bothered about money - Just hoping the stuff arrived ok??

Martin.

Edited by Martin56

Calling Addicted to Scopex !!

Hope the Blades & clevis arrived ok??- maybe you're away for a while??

Sorry mate., that might have come across a bit wrong?? - I'm not at all bothered about the money - Just hope you got the gear??

Hi Martin,

I have replied to your message. Apologies. I have indeed been away for a bit and for some reason I didnt get an email notifcation to inform me you had contacted me. Please drop me a pm so I can make the necessary arrangements for payment. Very happy with the blades and clevices. I have just ordered some wire and will be getting some beads and hooks to make my own spinners for the coming spring and summer. Ive done a bit of fishing this winter but am getting a bit tired of cold hands now so waiting til the temps rise a little.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk