Thousands of Spoons & Blades!

Martin56

Hi Martin,

Yes the clevis would be needed.

Phone

If I managed a 6-7lb perch I would be a very happy man. I have only managed a 3lber to date. I am now onto pike for the winter with my best so far coming from a canal at 11lbs. Makes a nice change to my usual method of fishing.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Martin,

Yes the clevis would be needed.

Phone

If I managed a 6-7lb perch I would be a very happy man. I have only managed a 3lber to date. I am now onto pike for the winter with my best so far coming from a canal at 11lbs. Makes a nice change to my usual method of fishing.

Hi Rik' see my PM re sending me your Addy.

I can get them packed & off to you this week

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Hi Martin - not really sure - have you started to dispatch these yet? ... I'm due to start that enforced house-bound, thumb-twiddling period I mentioned earlier :-)

Hi Martin - not really sure - have you started to dispatch these yet? ... I'm due to start that enforced house-bound, thumb-twiddling period I mentioned earlier :-)

Yes I have Mailed John S's stuff so far - Just for your info His came to £3.35 for just over 1/2 a Kg. 1st class post.

He had a dozen of everything + a slack handful of Brass & Nickel clevis.

PM me with your Requirements along with your Name & Address.

I've loads & loads still.

It really all depends on how much you want to spend on Postage?? (the gear is FREE)

I'll get them off to you Mid' next week. (Post office is Manic on Monday & Tuesday)

Martin.

Edited by Martin56

It quotes "Clevis" on the bags I have!!

Andy,

I believe the actual name is "do-dad" not thingy or clevis.

Addicted,

Make yourself some giant Mepps for 6 - 7 lb perch.

Phone

Edited by Martin56

Martin, they all arrived safe and sound today, nice one :thumbs:

I have your address already, will send off the cheque early next week.

Thanks again, John

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Yes I think that will be the plan. I would like to make some tandem spinners for the pike too as I have had a lot of success on them over single blade ones. They also cast nicely due to the extra weight.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Due to the Bomb alert in Leeds today, & the subsequent evacuation I decided it prudent to stay at home.

The gear will now (all being well) being be mailed to you all tomorrow. :bb:

Edited by Martin56

OK guys & gals, start looking out for your gear (except jaa who hasn't yet sent me his addy despite my PM'd request for it)

All sent off this Lunchtime (Thursday)