Centre Pin Problem

76jerry

To start with took line guard off but the screws when I put them back in were standing proud enough for line to wrap around them so my solution was to take the line guard to work and have the bars cut off leaving the base strip put the screws back in job done.

Youngs service department has been good never asked them to replace the reel pouch but did ask for some screws to go in the holes left by the line guard let them know that I needed the line guard and screws as I would probably sending the reel back to get my money back as I was not happy. The bonus with Youngs is you get to speak to a human and he listen enought to try my test of putting shot on the line to find the tight spot . But it is all not good news as it has cost me three sets of postage .

• 4 months later...

Well my reel came back from the service department this time they have sorted it and have been using it trouble free for the past few months must say I do like the look of the reel now got the preformance to match shame it took Youngs three goes to get it right .

• Like 1