Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Emma two,

I'm afraid the "form" you used to know is gone. In the past, regardless of the outcome of our political choices American VOTERS have been thought of as a pretty level headed lot. I'm afraid, as a nation, we've lost our political position as the voice of reason.

President Trump is more adversarial than darn near all others presidents combined. For example, he is or has been involved in at least 4,000 legal actions in federal and state courts during the past three decades.

Phone

No, I meant even in the form that it is now.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Emma two,

I'm afraid the "form" you used to know is gone. In the past, regardless of the outcome of our political choices American VOTERS have been thought of as a pretty level headed lot. I'm afraid, as a nation, we've lost our political position as the voice of reason.

President Trump is more adversarial than darn near all others presidents combined. For example, he is or has been involved in at least 4,000 legal actions in federal and state courts during the past three decades.

Phone

I can't quite understand phone why president trump tryed to bring in the imigration order against the countries in question when there hasn't actually been one incident from anybody entreating the US from any of these countries since 9/11 .It seems if he is trying his best to be the best requirement officer IS has ever had I know he doesn't like blacks he is on film saying that In So many words he seems to be splitting the US right down the middle and it seems looking from the outside he ain't the man to pull the country together just what will this man do before the plug is pulled on him .

He complains about the judicial system but he uses it like a kiddy in a sweet shop the man is a propped sore looser if things don't go his way .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why would he want to pull the country together?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why would he want to pull the country together?

There is that just the same here Brexit disease and trump disease but isn't his saying for ALL Americans so he is liar then or is it yes Keep everybody right down the middle just where the government want it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You cant please all of the people all of the time

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I can't quite understand phone why president trump tryed to bring in the imigration order against the countries in question when there hasn't actually been one incident from anybody entreating the US from any of these countries since 9/11 .It seems if he is trying his best to be the best requirement officer IS has ever had I know he doesn't like blacks he is on film saying that In So many words he seems to be splitting the US right down the middle and it seems looking from the outside he ain't the man to pull the country together just what will this man do before the plug is pulled on him .

He complains about the judicial system but he uses it like a kiddy in a sweet shop the man is a propped sore looser if things don't go his way .

Sore loser !! And this coming from the sorest loser of them all as far as brexits concerned, oh you do make me laugh BC

No, I meant even in the form that it is now.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Phone,

, ''American VOTERS have been thought of as a pretty level headed lot''....By who?

Emma two,

It has been my experience during travels that Americans by and large can be "ugly" they are not insensitive. America's home rule has always been considered a "reasonable standard" to begin a conversation.

I haven't traveled, nor in any likelihood will I travel, but the feeling I get from international press is that we are a divided and loony as the balance of the world.

Like with angling a great deal any government's potential success is found in confidence.

Phone