Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Still no arguments or answers from the so-called expert.

SAD

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

IMHO, taking the issues as a whole rather than piece by piece dissection, the resignation, the Court Ruling on the travel ban, (and I cannot honestly say that I Disagree with that) just goes to show that America is big enough and ugly enough to police itself and does not need the 'nice people' of the Islington and Chelsea 'elite' coupled with the 'lovelies' of Holywood to interfere with that process.

As far as the 1.8 million people signing a petition to keep Trump out, what a waste of time! I would perhaps suggest those people protest against the forthcoming visit of that really nice chap who preaches the best way to deal with homosexuals is, well actually he has five ways, throw them from a roof, set them on fire, behead them etc etc etc, but hey, no need to do that because those policies will never, thankfully be accepted here, but somehow people think that in three years time we will have a Donald here as PM, ffs, get real, wake up and see the real world problems, things you might actually be able to do something about. If America wants to get rid of Donald, they will and only should be supported within the democratic process.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Unfortunately what Donald Trump does in the USA can and will affect all of us in Europe (and like it or not, the UK is part of Europe)

When you look at the people manipulating Trump, Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller, then it is right to be concerned and to be worried.

When the most powerful man on the planet is a weak and foolish person being manipulated by white supremacist racists then it is right to be concerned.

When the leader of the free world is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, narcissistic man who doesn't recognise truth, then I reserve the right to be concerned and calling me names isn't going to change that.

What Trump does in America is their lookout as long as it stops there, but it won't.

Do I think thatTtrump and his minders are capable of launching a nuclear war? absolutely. Trump is stupid enough to do anything and his minders have their own agenda.

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Unfortunately what Donald Trump does in the USA can and will affect all of us in Europe (and like it or not, the UK is part of Europe)

When you look at the people manipulating Trump, Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller, then it is right to be concerned and to be worried.

When the most powerful man on the planet is a weak and foolish person being manipulated by white supremacist racists then it is right to be concerned.

When the leader of the free world is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, narcissistic man who doesn't recognise truth, then I reserve the right to be concerned and calling me names isn't going to change that.

What Trump does in America is their lookout as long as it stops there, but it won't.

Do I think thatTtrump and his minders are capable of launching a nuclear war? absolutely. Trump is stupid enough to do anything and his minders have their own agenda.

If your reference to name calling refers to me Sporty, I don't think I have, if I did I might reconsider it but cannot give you a guarantee!

Yes, you are correct America can and does effect the rest of the World, but I remain confident that America can deal with it.

The point I make is, there are far more loonies, racists, bigots and whatever else you wish to state, 'out there' that, if the World concentrates on the Donald will be free to roam.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

As far as the 1.8 million people signing a petition to keep Trump out, what a waste of time!

No, it's not a waste of time at all, Even though most of us probably knew that the government would not support the petition. Reminiscent of 2003 when we marched in our millions to protest the illegal invasion of Iraq, we knew then that the hawks would have their way, ans so they did, and to our national shame we were part of it. however to at least make one's beliefs known and get up and actually do something feels better then sitting passively by.

I hope, oh I really hope, that your analysis of the situation is right, for all our sake, however i believe that you are underestimating the potential for disaster. This isn't just an American problem, it's of global concern in terms of the danger of armed conflicts and of environmental calamity.

For me when anyone who isn't an American teenager says glib and highly pompous things like, '' fs, get real, wake up and see the real world...'' then the credibility of their position plumments sharply.

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Oh dear, I finished my American teenager quote with ' see the real world problems' referred to everyday issues that NOBODY has decided to take on board and combat at the 'higher levels' female genital mutilation, child sex trafficking, female sex trafficking, the list goes on and on, what is the current rate of discovery of fgm in the UK, not sure but something like 65 reported instances a day. All I am saying is that the 'system' in America can look after itself, if that is the will of the American people then it must be allowed to continue, the rest can put pressure on for change, but that will probably be about as effective as getting the Korean's to stop eating cats and dogs, and about equally effective as Hindu's getting us to stop eating cows.

Oh dear, I finished my American teenager quote with ' see the real world problems' referred to everyday issues that NOBODY has decided to take on board and combat at the 'higher levels' female genital mutilation, child sex trafficking, female sex trafficking, the list goes on and on, what is the current rate of discovery of fgm in the UK, not sure but something like 65 reported instances a day. All I am saying is that the 'system' in America can look after itself, if that is the will of the American people then it must be allowed to continue, the rest can put pressure on for change, but that will probably be about as effective as getting the Korean's to stop eating cats and dogs, and about equally effective as Hindu's getting us to stop eating cows.

How do you logically move from the US becoming a rouge state to female genital mutilation? Are you trying to make the case that because there are other bad thing happening in the world then this particular problem (Trump) should be ignored? For if you are then you are truly applying 'playground' logic.

Many of us do not share your conviction that the US should be left to it's own devices without even a squeak of protest from the rest of the world, a world which is likely to be significantly affected negatively by Trump et al. It was the collective stupidity of millions of the US electorate which created this mess to begin with, as I have implied, I sincerely hope that there are structures within the US to resolve it, however I don't see it as your 'waste of time' to let them know how we feel about it rather than sit passively by.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Sportsman, on 14 Feb 2017 - 19:23, said:

Still no arguments or answers from the so-called expert.

SAD

The only explanation with regards to your nose poaking dribbling's I can think of is :

As far as the 1.8 million people signing a petition to keep Trump out, what a waste of time!

No, it's not a waste of time at all, Even though most of us probably knew that the government would not support the petition. Reminiscent of 2003 when we marched in our millions to protest the illegal invasion of Iraq, we knew then that the hawks would have their way, ans so they did, and to our national shame we were part of it. however to at least make one's beliefs known and get up and actually do something feels better then sitting passively by.

not quite correct, the petition will be discussed in parliament this month, by all mp's including the leftie wets who are now classed as disintegrating following corbychops appointment as the revered left wing leader at any cost. As will the counter petition welcoming trump as the democratically elected president of America.

Millions more didn't march regarding Iraq than did.

P M May summed it up adequately during a recent question time in reply to corby where she said to him.......... 'you run the protest, I run the country.'

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..