Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Trump is under investigation by the FBI as we speak for dealings with Russia before his election result he has to much **** round him to be clean .

l we know you can't go taking numbers of immigrants in numbers that never ends but some of the comments you can read on social media they sound like a bunch of nazis .

It does show who are the pure racists in this society.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The fact is that Trump gets most of his news from watching TV and Fox news in particular.

If you look at many of his late night tweets they are almost word for word what had been said on Fox news 10 minutes earlier.

That is where the Sweden story started.

Of course there is bias in the Press, always has been, but in Trump's world it is magnified. He gets his information from Fox news and from extreme right wing sites like Breitbart and Alex Jones at Infowars.

Breitbart is the mouthpiece for white supremacists and spawned Steve Bannon

Alex Jones is just batsh!t crazy. Trump was videoed speaking to Alex Jones and telling him what a great job he is doing. Try watching Infowars on Youtube and see what you think. The idea that the most powerful man in the world is being informed by someone like this is surely at least worrying.

The one thing that they have in common is praise for Trump. He will listen to anyone who says nice things about him, he has said that himself.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

ONE LESS for Trump and co to worry about.

This piece of garbage and some other bits of crud detonated a car bomb.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

And its reported that the piece of scum was given a one million pound compensation package for beine held in guantanamo bay.

I do hope he is in a million pieces, the dirty filthy scumbag

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

And its reported that the piece of scum was given a one million pound compensation package for beine held in guantanamo bay.

I do hope he is in a million pieces, the dirty filthy scumbag

Perhaps his treatment turned a sympathiser into a martyr?

Your not going to come out of such a place with high esteem of america or the west are you? And the orange boiler suits so 1970's its enough to turn a saint into a bomber

Another line on the list of bush and blairs indictment's

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 3

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

In another twist all the hysteria by the mail and express to outst John Berkow has backfired just 5 MPs backed thie motion it just shows the overwhelming support he has against trump just the right wing elements love him especially in the media .

But how stupid they would look if he was outstead before he try's to make his visit maybe most of the MPs think this could be the case it's a funny old world .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

transcribed from the Cheshire newspaper “Macclesfield Courier and Herald” of 2nd February 1839:

“AN ISLE OF WIGHT CHEESE IN AMERICA – SHOCKING ACCIDENT, TWO MEN KILLED!

Captain White of the ship Potomac, on his arrival out from England, presented a valuable IW cheese to his old friend Mr John Adams, of Vermont, who found that, though it was small, it was desperately hard, for it appears that these wary Islanders secure its valuable contents from the rats with which their Island is much troubled, by a thick coating or rind, which Honest John found proof against his attempts at cutting in the common way.

He therefore placed it edgeways on his breast, and taking a strong Bowie knife, on putting his right hand on the handle and his left hand on the back near the point, he pulled with all his might.

The knife slipped from the flinty surface of the cheese, cut John in halves, and also his son, a lad of 18, who from fear got behind his father! Vermont US Gazette.”

Not sure it was reported exactly as happend, but that would suggest that the press in those times exaggerated reports, thank goodness that doesn't happen now then!

But instead of protesting, marching, petition making and threatening, might be just simpler to send Donald a gift of cheese!

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

transcribed from the Cheshire newspaper Macclesfield Courier and Herald of 2nd February 1839:

AN ISLE OF WIGHT CHEESE IN AMERICA SHOCKING ACCIDENT, TWO MEN KILLED!

Captain White of the ship Potomac, on his arrival out from England, presented a valuable IW cheese to his old friend Mr John Adams, of Vermont, who found that, though it was small, it was desperately hard, for it appears that these wary Islanders secure its valuable contents from the rats with which their Island is much troubled, by a thick coating or rind, which Honest John found proof against his attempts at cutting in the common way.

He therefore placed it edgeways on his breast, and taking a strong Bowie knife, on putting his right hand on the handle and his left hand on the back near the point, he pulled with all his might.

The knife slipped from the flinty surface of the cheese, cut John in halves, and also his son, a lad of 18, who from fear got behind his father! Vermont US Gazette.

Not sure it was reported exactly as happend, but that would suggest that the press in those times exaggerated reports, thank goodness that doesn't happen now then!

But instead of protesting, marching, petition making and threatening, might be just simpler to send Donald a gift of cheese!

Just to put him off the scent if he survives send a brie
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Captain White of the ship Potomac, on his arrival out from England, presented a valuable IW cheese to his old friend Mr John Adams, of Vermont, who found that, though it was small, it was desperately hard, for it appears that these wary Islanders secure its valuable contents from the rats with which their Island is much troubled, by a thick coating or rind,

Rat's can chew through wood,concrete and just about anything else you can think of, cheese rind ain't going to stop them.

But send some to Trump anyway - there's always a chance.

Rat's can chew through wood,concrete and just about anything else you can think of, cheese rind ain't going to stop them.

But send some to Trump anyway - there's always a chance.

There is another report about the same time where a man sent a friend a local cheese, not knowing he had been sent a cheese and surprised at its hardness the recipient drilled a hole through the centre and after successfully mounting it to a tread wheel spent the next few years sharpening knives and chisels on it believing his friend had sent him a grindstone.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."