Will Donald trump last

big_cod

So what your saying is trump is the only president ever gaining wealth from his position?

Tony blair ofcourse is living only off his meagre wage as pm he squirreled away while in no 10?

Is that what I said? No, I didn't think so.

Why is it, when you are talking about an individual, people always try to introduce another individual that they claim is worse?

My point was that Trump is a blatant and continuous liar who doesn't even pretend to tell the truth. He is corrupt now and if you look at his history, he always has been. He is the typical "rich kid" bully who has got away with everything all his life because he had a rich successful father. He has no business sense himself, look at his failed businesses in the past for proof of that. He is like a spoiled little child who doesn't understand why he can't get his own way on everything.

How anyone is stupid or gullible enough not to see that or to think that he is doing a good job totally defeats me.

Is he fit to president of the most powerful country on Earth? Let's wait until he declares war on N. Korea to find out, shall we?

Let's wait until the Neo nazis who are pulling his strings introduce enough legislation to do away with democracy. Think it can't happen?

I suggest you pull your head out of your fundamental orifice and actually have a proper look at what is happening right now.

Chesters, your question was "is he more dangerous than Bush or Blair?"

He, due to his monumental stupidity and pride, is dangerous on a completely different level. Remember, he has got WMDs and he is stupid enough to use them. He has no concept of the reality of using them. He is a child.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Why is it, when you are talking about an individual, people always try to introduce another individual that they claim is worse?

My point was that Trump is a blatant and continuous liar who doesn't even pretend to tell the truth. He is corrupt now and if you look at his history, he always has been. He is the typical "rich kid" bully who has got away with everything all his life because he had a rich successful father. He has no business sense himself, look at his failed businesses in the past for proof of that. He is like a spoiled little child who doesn't understand why he can't get his own way on everything.

How anyone is stupid or gullible enough not to see that or to think that he is doing a good job totally defeats me.

Is he fit to president of the most powerful country on Earth? Let's wait until he declares war on N. Korea to find out, shall we?

Let's wait until the Neo nazis who are pulling his strings introduce enough legislation to do away with democracy. Think it can't happen?

I suggest you pull your head out of your fundamental orifice and actually have a proper look at what is happening right now.

He, due to his monumental stupidity and pride, is dangerous on a completely different level. Remember, he has got WMDs and he is stupid enough to use them. He has no concept of the reality of using them. He is a child.

Because they were never taught how to reason and present an argument without falling foul of logical fallacies?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Sportsman, on 20 Mar 2017 - 21:44, said:

Dear oh dear, pass the vomit bag, you are so full of insults you have no room in your vocabulary to offer up a decent argument. Two faced is an understatement .You claim that you don't do insults yet here you are, full flow, that's all you know. Did you copy the Nazi script off that Turkish guy, Your defeated because nearly 80% of his party supports him and more than 50 million voted for him.

pathetic or 50 million are wrong. Go look in a mirror.

corydoras, on 20 Mar 2017 - 22:35, said:

Because they were never taught how to reason and present an argument without falling foul of logical fallacies?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

cobblers I put up the ex dutch premier to intimate just how lightweight sporties pathetic argument is where the likes of Osborne and farage are miniscule by comparison chum.

That mep who is part time, has two other jobs, will shortly be dictating e u policy in his quest to cock up any remnants of a trading relationship between the eu and the u k. It will of course be to the detriment of all e u tax payers. Is that the best they have, part time negotiators. No deal really will be better than a bad deal for all.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Intyerestingbarry. Just personal attacks.

Not one argument to support Trump. Not one thing that is achieved.

I clearly stated my honest opinion of the man.

How about you state yours, or don't you really understand what that means?

So do you actually support this freak Chesters

It doesnt matter to me i am not an american but i certainly dont like his attitude as i pointed out a few years ago when i posted about his treatment of people building his scottish golf course.

As a person i have never met him so cannot comment ,perhaps his attitude will make america great governments of all countries are vastly overstaffed (with other peoples cronies as well as his) perhaps they need a big new brush ?

As to what happens its democracy in action the yanks got him they could have got her!

Voters just like here got what they deserved which may or not be a good thing ?i dont encourage a corrupt system by voting in these people to be corrupted or corrupt it more it shows the systems flawed by the people that crawl in the mire we call democracy

Sportman do you really believe there is a big red button he (or any ) can press ,american presidents cannot even start a war never mind let a nuclear onslaught go single handed ,thats done by unelected people you have absolutely no control over with their own agendas

As for the statement he may tell lies ,open your eyes they all do which was my point with bush and blair ,i could add to that every mp that ever existed ,every future mp ,anyone with the slightest bit of power anyone thats ever had the slightest bit of power and those wishing to get it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Can he do it on his own? Probably not.

Can he surround himself with the wrong people?

Can they bring in more wrong people? Of course.

Do you know who Steve Bannon is? Do you know where Trump gets his opinions from?

Try this, one of his more "considered" broadcasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y52xjphGAvs

Trump stated publicly that in his opinion, this guy is doing great work.

The Trump organization is extremely dangerous because it is headed by a man so stupid and so immature that if you say something nice about him he will then believe anything you say in future.

He only watches TV news sites like this one because they confirm his delusions.

All mps are manipulated by the wrong types thats obvious ,should we be allowing these mps that are manipulated so easily have power certainly not.

They are just front men puppets being used for other peoples agendas ,we dont need people like them why vote them in?

Next is the higher ranks of ministries they also are manipulated but they have the capability of far greater harm because we cannot get shot of them if indeed we know who they are.

Its getting so bad even some fricking road sweeper has power over us ,why on earth are we letting this go on?

I for one is happy to see america harvest what they sow ,hopefully they will upset the chinese and see where that gets them with their big hats and six guns ,if it overspills here its still worth it just to see how foolish people can be falling for the spiel of these sub humans

I love trump and will more when my new car turns up on my drive but i guess he will read your bad news first and spoil it for me ,hey thats how the cookie crumbles when you have morons ruling morons,hopefully i can only be 99.9% moron as i dont help the morons with power get in by believing their spiel and voting the ****ers in

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Dear oh dear, pass the vomit bag, you are so full of insults you have no room in your vocabulary to offer up a decent argument. Two faced is an understatement .You claim that you don't do insults yet here you are, full flow, that's all you know. Did you copy the Nazi script off that Turkish guy, Your defeated because nearly 80% of his party supports him and more than 50 million voted for him.

pathetic or 50 million are wrong. Go look in a mirror.

cobblers I put up the ex dutch premier to intimate just how lightweight sporties pathetic argument is where the likes of Osborne and farage are miniscule by comparison chum.

That mep who is part time, has two other jobs, will shortly be dictating e u policy in his quest to cock up any remnants of a trading relationship between the eu and the u k. It will of course be to the detriment of all e u tax payers. Is that the best they have, part time negotiators. No deal really will be better than a bad deal for all.

are we reading the same comment ???? I think your in over your head barry.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Barry

Just for once try having a debate about the subject in question.

I have said what I think is wrong with Trump.

Why don't you try saying what you think is right about Trump. What has he done? What has he achieved?

It is what debate means.

Try it